Book 11

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once everyone was at the table, breakfast was served. Plopping a slice of kimbap in , she grab her bowl and scoop up some kimchi stew, and set it back down. Grabbing her spoon, she got some of the water first and taste it. 'Wow... this is delicious.' Finish with the soup, she got some more and ate it again. Feeling a vibrate from her phone, she took it out and read it. It was a reminder that she has work today later on.

 

Leaving her phone on the table, she started eating the kimbap this time. Feeding Tao with a piece, who was next to her, he beamed as he ate making her chuckle. "Linah, could we have your number?" Chanyeol suddenly ask in the middle of breakfast. She just nodded and unlock her phone. Linah waited until they were ready for her phone number and once they were ready she told them her phone number.

Now, this time she sent her phone to her right, so she could have the other member numbers also. As the phone was kept passing on, she got ready to leave. Grabbing her backpack she gathered everything and mostly shoved everything in the backpack. Finished, she put her backpack near the door and grab her phone once they all had finished putting their numbers in.

Scrolling through her contacts she could see the little icon next to the name and saw pictures of each member, there were some derp photos and also some nice ones.

CRASH

The sound came from the kitchen, dashing towards the sound she was met with Kai next to a broken plate and a bleeding cut on his finger. Going towards him, she carefully move the broken pieces and sat near Kai. Looking at him, he was in pain, and he was starting to go pale. Rubbing his arm, she saw him took a glance of her, and coming into her embrace. Grabbing the injured hand she rubbed his back as she healed his finger.

Once she was done healing it, she told him that she was done. He look down at his finger and notice that there was no blood or cut. It seem like the cut never even happened. He look up at her with a confused gaze. She just gave him a warm smile and help him get up. Moving him away from the broken pieces, she started cleaning up the area with the help of D.O, who just came in to grab a drink.

Both of us head towards the living room, where all the boys were all surrounded the TV, watching Running Man. Sitting next to Baekhyun, he quickly snuggle closer to her making her smile and played with his hair. He then took out his phone, and switch the camera so he could see himself. Raising the phone he tried to take a picture of both of them but, he was obviously struggling.

Getting the phone from him, she took the picture instead. She took some pictures of her just smiling and other with funny ones. Taking out her phone, she woke up the phone and Baekhyun saw Chen with a derp face on her lock screen making him laugh and making the other look at him wondering why he was laughing. He showed them her lock screen making all of them crack up.

Her phone back in her hand she click the camera button and took the picture of Baekhyun and her.  All of sudden there was a line for 'Take pictures with Linah' Each member could take picture with her and she will also.

Once everybody was done we took a group picture with her selfie stick and also with just her phone. Stacking up some books she set it up so the photo could have everyone in the photo. Putting on a timer she ran in the middle and we all smiled. Taking a few more we did different type of poses. Saying goodbye, made her really sad. She was even this close of crying. Having a hug from each member and also a peck in the face each, she said her last goodbye.

"Bye, you guys!" She waved at them lastly making them wave back. "Bye, Linah!" They all said in unison making her smile and a tear came out. The members all rushed to her having a one big giant hug. Patting their backs, telling them they she was starting to choke, they all let go and smiled at her, even Kris who was in the back smiled.

We all head outside in front of Linah's car. "Bye, I will miss you." She told all of them. "We love you Linah!" EXO said making her smile even more. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" She yelled back. "I promise to come back! When you guys have another comeback remember to tell me." She told them making them all laugh. Getting into the driver's seat, she the engine, and put her driver's window down. Backing out, she wave one last time and did a big heart with her arms and they did the same thing back. Laughing she, went out of EXO's residence and headed home.

"I'm back!" She yelled out once she had entered the house and taken off her shoes. "Noona!" Bambam and Yugyeom both said and raced up to her and gave her a big bear hug. Laughing, she hug both of them back and patted their back. "I miss you guys." She told them. "Oh yeah, I made you guys some kimbap, if you guys were hungry."

"Kimbap?"

"Yep!" Showing the bag of food they grab it out of her hand and ran towards the table. Following after them she met the rest of the guys and gave them a hug and telling them she miss them. Going upstairs, she grab a quick outfit and took a shower. Blow drying her hair, she put on her socks and her glasses. Combing her hair, she grab another backpack and put in an extra outfit, socks, her contacts, her epipin, her charger, some pads (just in case), and other necessary things.

Heading downstairs with her backpack on her back, she went towards the boys and sat down next to Youngjae. He fed her a kimbap and then grab her hand and interlaced their them. Rubbing her thumb on his hand, she continues doing that and fed him another piece of kimbap. She also fed some to Jackson who just pouted at her.

"I'm about to go to work, don't even dare waiting for me, I start at 1pm and my shift ends at 9am." She said to all of them. "Why is your shift so long?" JR said to her. "Well, I'm going to be a doctor, so I need to study, learn, work, and pass the internship." She replied. Eating a last piece of kimbap, she gave all of them a last kiss and waved goodbye. Putting on her shoes, she saw Jackson following her. "Why are you here?" She asked him.

"To see you leave." She nodded and both of them head out and towards Linah’s car. Unlocking the car, she went inside and turn on the engine. Plugging her ipod to the car, she click on shuffle and the first song that came out was Teen Top, Miss Right.

Bringing down the window next to her she saw Jackson crouched down to see her. He played with her hair making her laugh. "Don't overwork yourself, and remember to eat all your meals." He told her grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "I promise to eat all my meals but, maybe overwork myself." Linah declared making him knock her head with his fist as she tilt back laughing.

"Remember to eat all your meals too, and don't eat too much of ramen and take outs. I'm sure that one of you guys know how to cook." She told him and giving him last squeeze.

Jackson grabbed her cheeks and hold it so she look like a puffer fish, he pulled her closer he gave her a warm kiss on the forehead. Doing the same thing to him, she also hold his cheeks like a fish and gave him a kiss the forehead. She pulled away, with her hands still on his cheeks, she gave him a warm smile, he smile back, and raise his hand to move the hair that was on her face.

"Take care, ok?" She lastly said as she let go of his cheeks and wave at him. He grab her hand, that was waving at him, laced them and gave her a warm squeeze. "Be careful at work." He said last to her as she move out of the driveway and waved back at him until she couldn’t see him anymore.

"La la la la la la, la la la la la la ~" She sang to the song. Hearing the sound of her phone ringing she got it out of her pocket and saw Suho was calling her. Accepting the call she put the phone on speakerphone. "Hello?"

"Oh, hi Linah." Suho voice greeted her.

"Hi, Suho." She greeted back.

"We were just wondering what you are doing."

"I'm driving right now, I'm heading to work."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that you wanted to be a doctor. We just called during our break and we all wondered how you were doing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter