Book 25

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ready?” “NEH!” “MUSIC START!” The music played loudly in the music room as Linah who was sitting in the corner watch them as they dance to the music. Linah slightly sang along to the song since she can’t really dance to the song or else her left side would hurt.

 

She proudly smiled when they finished the song out of breath. “Nice Job. Ten minutes break,” She calmly said to them making them nod and head to their water bottles at the side. Standing up she head to each members and told them what they did wrong and how to improve it. Linah also told them that even if it’s little mistakes it’s okay along as you don’t make it really noticeable.

 

Once the break was over, she told them to get the mics this time and did the song all over again. Listening to their voices this time she nod to the tune and told Yeri to sing more louder because when they do MR REMOVED on them they could really tell that she either lip syncing or singing/rapping really quietly.

 

Start all over with this song once again without the mic she did the singing instead because she was really bored and they kept persuading her to sing for them which of course she said yes.

 

Singing all of their parts and even some of the ad-libs they were really surprised on how good she sang it was like she was some sort of a professional singer or some sort. Actually, she just practice a lot of singing that’s why she is really good. Practice makes perfect. She promise that when she first done this her voice was cracking all over the places but now she learned how to controlled it and made it like she wasn’t even breathing.

 

All five of them suddenly cheered and start dancing which made Linah so confused. Once they had enough she let them off and treat them out for dinner. Pizza and Chicken is the best mostly after practice. Setting down the boxes on the floor she told them to dig in. Grabbing a piece of pepperoni pizza, she took a big bite of it and chewed on it.

 

Throughout the dinner they all shared their stories making the night memorable. Linah even shared some stories about EXO and GOT7. Waving them all goodbye and telling them to arrive to their dorm safely, she hop in the passenger seat as the van drive away. “Ahh… I'm so tired,” Linah tiredly said and laid back on the seat taking a quick nap. The manger in the driver seat gave her a sad look, looking at the exhausted girl who still had to work when she was supposed to stay home and rest. He quietly drove safely back home and lightly shook her awake.

 

“Wake up Linah. We're at home, go to bed and sleep.” Manager softly said and took off her seatbelt and help her off her seat and into her bed. Tucking her in, he the lamp and turned off the big light. Slowly closing the door he told the boys to not disturb Linah who was sleeping and to keep it down.

 

By the time Dumb Dumb was already released and they were already promoting, Linah had finally took her cast off, which left her with just a hand cast since she can't really move her hand or else it would hurt a lot. All her bruises are all healed and now she is waiting for her hand now. The doctor even told her she could do whatever she wants but not too much since her body had finally had healed.

 

Throughout the time she was healing she was actually planning a surprise for Youngjae since his birthday was coming up really quickly. So here how it goes:

 

LOCATION: SCHOOL GYM DECORATED IN CHRISTMAS STUFF AND A GIANT TEDDY BEAR MASCOT IN THE MIDDLE (similar to GOT7 Confession Song)

 

“Why are we in our school gym?” “Why are you guys dragging me here?” “Who is in that bear costume?” “Why is it so Christmas in here? It's not even Christmas yet?” From at the gym door she could hear her boyfriend asking so many questions to the other six boys who was dragging him to the school gym. If you didn't notice Linah is in the bear costume.

 

Once Youngjae had stood in front of her the music started making him even more confused. Each member had stood next to the bear and sang to the bear and also to Youngjae. The bear also tried to move around Youngjae and hug him. Linah was trying not to make it obvious that it's not her and did things that she would never do. Mark had rap had finally finished and that's when the big surprise was supposed to happened. Kneeling down in one kneel, she got out a ring out of her pocket as the boys behind her hold up poster that said, “ WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

 

Watching him finish reading first she took off her head part and look up to him, still kneeling. His face totally tell that he was surprised and moved. “YES! I WILL MARRY CHU!” Youngjae replied back. Linah stood up and jump into his arms. The music played again as the boys pop some confetti and fake snow around them. “KISS! KISS!” The boys yelled at them. Looking back at Youngjae, he slowly turned to her and gave her a sweet smile before leaning down and capturing her lips. The guys jump in happiness and Linah seriously laughed at Jackson who clung onto JR like a koala.

 

Hugging Youngjae one more time she enjoyed the moment when she remember the guys was still there. Pulling away she asked him, “How was my proposal?”

 

“Perfect and amazing.” He commented making her smile. “I'm glad that you liked it. I work really hard on this. Do you know how hard it was to find Christmas decorations in the middle of September? Luckily my friend in the US had some and sent it over here.” Linah made a smirk face making Youngjae laugh at her and told her not to make that face.

 

“So, you and the rest of GOT7 planned all this?”

 

“Nope, just me. They are just my backup dancers.” She heard some complaints in the background but she just ignored it. Taking off her costume making her leave with a pair of sweats and a t-shirt she made with her boyfriend face on the front and his name on the back. “Woah! Where did you get this?” Youngjae had finally noticed what I was wearing.

 

“I made it myself for this. I also made one for you.” Heading towards one of the presents she opened the lid and showed him the t-shirt. “Oh my gosh. This is amazing!” He laughed and took the shirt from her. Changing his shirt really quickly, they took a picture together and posted it up on Instagram. Now the whole world could now that they are both getting engaged now.

 

Linah already knew that allkpop or something would have an article about their engagement. It was okay since she had permission to get married since she got her approval from all the CEO that was close to her, even YG who appeared to be really cold but he is actually really sweet and nice. After the proposal had been wrapped up, Linah had sent back the Christmas decorations and left the school with just Youngjae. They are now having a date. So, the other guys just left them and let them have fun.

 

Turns out JYP had them have a week of vacation so the next morning they had left to Jeju and enjoyed their life there. After that week they had go back to work making Linah cling onto her to-be-husband and not wanting to go to work. Oh yeah, she is also off from her doctor shift to heal for another month since the accident was pretty serious.

 

She had to go to the Inkigayo today to watch Red Velvet perform and also to see her hubby comeback stage. Not only that, she is also going to meet a new rookie group iKON. Linah was already a fan of them after listening to their song and was a fan of Junhoe and Jinhwan.Now that she thought of why didn't she go with GOT7 instead of using the bus? Her car is currently bad in shape and probably going to buy another one and nobody else could drive her so she left with using the bus. Currently sitting beside a window with her shades on, she was glad that there weren't as much people on the bus. Getting off her stop, she head inside building after going past the security.

 

Heading towards the waiting room where she was going to meet Red Velvet she was about to enter when she was stop by a tap on her shoulder. Turning around she was surprised and screamed in joy. “Ahh, my gosh. HI!” She waved at them with a bright smile. They all said their hi and bowed to her which she bowed back. “How are you? MANSAE!!” She suddenly raised her arms in the air making them laugh and copied her. “We’re good. How about you?” Hoshi asked. “Well, I'm still alive and kicking,” when she said the kicking part she mimic their dance in the chorus.

 

When she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter