Book 27

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: LONG CHAPTER <3

--

“I found myself dreaming, in silver and gold, like a scene from a movie, that every broken heart knows. We were walking on moonlight and you pulled me close. Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone.” Linah sanged to herself in her new car her oppa had given her.

 

“So I’m gonna love you, like I’m gonna lose you, I’m gonna hold you, like I’m saying goodbye. Wherever we’re standing, I won’t take you for granted ‘cause we’ll never know when, when we’ll run out of time so I’m gonna love you. Like I’m gonna lose you, I’m gonna love you like I’m gonna lose you.”

 

“In the blink of an eye,” Eric Nam who was next to her sang the next line. “Just a whisper of smoke, you could lose everything. The truth is you never know. So I’ll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get. I’ll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets.” The both of them continued to sing and when the song ended they applaud for themselves. Dropping off him at the entrance of After School Club building she waved him goodbye and drove away. Grabbing her phone and calling Youngjae, she place her phone on her lap as her phone rang throughout the car. “Hello?” Youngjae voice could be heard.

 

“Oh, oppa! Where are you?”

 

“I’m at J-Y-P!” He said in English. “I’m heading there right now to pick you up right after I get my coffee. I’m so tired.” She told him. “Ahh okay. Get me a Passion Iced Tea with Lemonade!”

 

“Okay, well bye oppa. See you later.” She ended the call and enter the drive-thru of Starbucks. Ordering their drinks, she gave them her money and her drink and off she goes again. Taking a sip of her coffee she felt energized already. Stopping at a red light she lightly sang along with the song on the radio. Pressing on the gas pedal, she arrived quickly at the building and made a quick message to Youngjae to come out. Changing her seat to the passenger seat, she put on her seatbelt and waited for Youngjae.

 

Looking out of the passenger window she watch Youngjae hop into the driver side and put on his seatbelt on. “Let’s go!” He yelled out before driving towards our location. Today we are going to figure out our whole wedding. The two of them already have everything set up and all is needed it making it in front of their eyes. Their wedding it set on Christmas day. I know that you guys want more information on the wedding but you guys have to wait.. Sorry. NEXT TOPIC!

 

--

 

“So, what should I get today?” She asked Youngjae as they both walk hand in hand inside the mall and looking through the many stores that was all in front of her. “Ohh! Forever 21, let me look inside there. You could go ahead and look at your things. Bye.” She waved goodbye to him and head inside the store. Scanning the racks of clothes one of them catches her eyes. LEGGINGS! Grabbing a few pair, she continued to look for more clothes. Luckily they had jeans for only $8 which made her so happy.

 

She head towards the cashier line and patiently waited in line. Grabbing two matching socks for her and Youngjae she set her stuff on the counter and let the lady get it pack up and then giving the person the amount. Saying thank you to the cashier she walk out of the store and met Youngjae sitting outside on the bench as he sip on his bubble tea.  

 

“Oppa, let’s go inside the disney store.” Linah pointed to the store where all the kids were heading inside. Dragging him inside the store Linah gasped. Her childhood is all in this store. Picking up an olaf plush she hold it in her grasp and continued to look around. Paying for a stitch plush for Hanbin because his birthday is coming up quickly, she head out of the store with Youngjae trailing behind her. Taking a sip of his drink, she let him drag her wherever he wanted and watch him look for his own stuff.

 

Sitting down at a table and eating their shared food they both talked about what happened and laughed when Linah told Youngjae about how Jackson was walking and talking to her when he he bumped into a pole that was in front of him. Finishing up their food, Linah went to throw away their tray away. Gathering their bags, she hold Youngjae’s hand and head towards their car. Unlocking the car, Linah place everything in the back and sat in the driver seat.

 

Turning on the engine she put on her seatbelt and back out of their spot and head home. Oh yeah, Youngjae and her had finally bought a house for themselves. It was about an any average house that is two-story, four bedrooms, and three bathroom. It was a really good place for them to live at and the owner was a big fan of them so they have her a 40% off of the house which she immediately hug the owner and said a million thank you.

 

Parking inside the garage, she turn off the car and grab the bags in the back and into their room. “Coco!” She yelled out to and the called dog ran up to her. Picking up the dog she head down to the kitchen and look inside the fridge. “We’re eating out with the guys today,” Youngjae informed her. “Good,” She told him and close the fridge door. “There is nothing to eat at home too.” The two of them laughed and join together on the couch snuggling with each other. Petting Coco in her lap she watch the show that was playing on the screen.

 

Youngjae watch her slowly fall asleep and he laugh on how fast she had fallen asleep. Taking out his phone he quietly took pictures of her and smile on how cute she look like. Pinching her cheeks, he ran his fingers through her hair as he played with his phone. By the time it was dinner time all eight of them gathered in one table talking to each other. The day was each other day which was just plain and boring. You know what the author don’t know what to type about so let’s just get into the wedding already.

 

--

 

The giant hall was rented by her father; JYP and YG appa. They made sure everything was perfect just for her. Linah was walking down the aisle with Yongguk as the replacement of her real father. Smiling at the guest that stood up and smiled at her, she reach the end of the aisle as Yongguk handed her to Youngjae. “You better take care of her or,” He made a slit of his throat which made Youngjae nervously nodded and bowed at him. The two almost-married couple stared at each other and the both of them gave a sweet smile.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah… I do… Yay…. and we kissed. See ya ers. I’m now married! Bye. jk…. Linah and Youngjae changed into more casual clothes and took a lot of photos with the guest. They even took pictures with their pet, Coco and their newest pet that GOT6 gave a gift.

They had named the dog Roro because it rhymes with Coco. I know right… Linah even gave them a ‘what-the’ face to them. Entering the big hall, all the guest stood up and clapped their hands at them. They even had confetti that scared the heck out of Linah. Entertaining the guest she waved and had some talks with the guest. There were a lot of idols there at our wedding which made her so happy. Oh and guess what? Linah even figured out that Minah is finally taken! Yep that’s right by Lee Minhyuk from BTOB. They are so cute together.

 

“Noona! Noona! Noona! Noona!” Oh my that voice. Linah turned around and saw Jungkook slowly running towards her. “Noona! Noona!” Rolling her eyes she grab Jungkook by the neck and pretend to choke him which he also played along. Laughing at him, she pinch his cheeks and gave him a hug. “Noona you’re finally married. Now give me money.” He had playfully raised two hands and gestured her to hand him the money. Slapping his hands away he chuckled and pinch her cheeks which she also swatted away.

 

Twisting his ears, he made a loud screech that made some of the guest went to look where the sound came from and laughed at the scene at Linah nagging at him and Jungkook just squirming away from her grasp. Walking towards iKON’s table she waved hello to them and told them if they enjoyed it which they did so far and they were glad that they were invited. Feeling a tap on her shoulder she turned and screamed. “Jiyoungie oppa!” She hug him and he hug her back with a big smile on his face.

 

“How is my little dragon doing? I can’t believe you’re getting married before me. I was supposed to go first!” He whined to her which made the guys behind her shocked on how he acted. “Well, oppa you just need to step up and get some girls before they are taken. You are too slow oppa!” Linah laughed at him which he playfully slap her when she left. She also tried to kick him back but he dodge it right on time.

 

The night was too young and there were a lot of performances to entertain the guest. GOT7 had performed their latest song ‘Confession Song’ and other artist performed. Linah and Youngjae even performed the song ‘Now’ by Hyuna and Hyunseung. The guest were all wild and that had made all of them excited. They also performed a song by IU & High4 called ‘Not Spring Love or Cherry Blossoms.’ LInah and wooed the crowd with her rap which amazed everybody but which made them really laugh was Youngjae rapping part. She could already tell that Youngjae should just stick to singing.

 

Bowing to the crowd, Linah and Youngjae had stayed in their outfits for the rest of the night. Their outfit which consist of blue overalls that reaches into their knees and the same red and white stripes shirt. Linah had put her hair in a high ponytail with her glasses while Youngjae was wearing the same glasses as her with a snapback. They were also wearing the same shoes which made all the guest squeal on how cute they look.

 

The two of them look so adorable that so many people can’t stop pinching their cheeks. Seriously, even Woozi can’t stop pinching her cheeks and poking them. She tried to bite his finger but he had slap closed and made her sit down next to him. Also Heechul keep asking her to take a selfie with him which she eventually did so he could stop talking.

 

Waving goodbye to some of the guest that had to do others things she told them to go home safely and to see them next time. Oh yeah, the hall was decorated all Christmas themed because it was Christmas. Baekhyun had placed a reindeer antlers on her and he can’t help but hug her because she just look like a little kid to him. Chanyeol even start to squeal in his deep voice after he had saw her and gave her the biggest bear hug.

 

There was so many pictures taken that her jaw was starting to ache from too much smiling. Linah even complained to her JYP appa to tell them to stop taking pictures because she was already tired from the start. All of the guest was all gone now and the empty hall was such a mess. YG told her that he had somebody to clean up so all she had to do is get her stuff and leave. Gathering her stuff and the dogs in the car she help out with Youngjae’s stuff and turn the engine to heat up the car. Once Youngjae had entered the car, she head off back home. Setting the dogs free so place everything on the couch and just left it there.

 

Changing to her onsies and telling Youngjae to match with her, they both brush their teeths and laid on their king sized bed. Staring at their interlocked hands, Linah smiled. “We are finally married. Now the fans can’t get you now,” She joked and protectively hug him. Placing a kiss on his lips. The two of them fall asleep with only the sound of breathing and little snores could be heard throughout the room.

 

FIVE YEARS LATER

 

“hana, duel, set… Hello we are the Choi Family!” Youngjae and Linah bowed to the camera and the told the kids to bow too. “Hello, this is Daehan, Minguk, Mansae, Jiyoung, and Miyoung.” Linah pointed to each kid and hold their arms to wave to the camera.

Turns out after five years the Choi Family is back…. with five kids… Oh my. The SBS had invited them to join Return of Superman which Linah totally said yes right away. Youngjae had look at her nervously thinking of how to take care of his five kids alone…. without his wife… Also don’t forget Coco and Roro. Now tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter