Book 19

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather kept getting lower as Christmas was just around the corner. Linah who was sitting in the recording room replay the song that she was currently working on and add some touches. "Oppa, is it good?" Linah turned to Youngjae who was holding her hand as he played with his phone. "Yep." He told her without even looking at her. "Oppa~" She pushed his shoulder and she grab his hand again and continue to work.

Youngjae look at her with hearts coming from his eyes. Linah finally notice him staring at her and she look at him. Youngjae gave her his sweet smile and she gave one back. She leaned over and plant a kiss on his lips. He continued to give her kisses but she pushed him a little, shaking her head, "no oppa. I'm sick." He pinch her cheeks and gave her a warm kiss on her head as she leaned on his chest.

Sneezing, coughing, sniffing could just be heard from the one and only, Linah. She blew her nose into the tissue and toss it into the trashcan that was already piling from the other tissues. Hearing a knock on the door, they both turned to it and stood up once they saw who it was. "JYP APPA!" Linah ran over and gave him a big hug. "How are you sweetie?" JYP appa asked her as she sat down next to him. "Sick and tired. I'm almost done with the whole album." She honestly told him and he poke her red nose.

"That's good, finish quickly. Other people need to use this room too. You can't just hog it with all your sick germs." He joked and Linah exclaimed, "appa!" When he offended her. JYP appa laugh at her and she could also hear Youngjae laughing. Turning to him, she hit his chest and told him to stop laughing.

In the middle of their discussion, Linah's phone rang making all of them stare at her phone. Linah smile at them saying sorry and pick it up. "Hello?.... okay... I will be there quickly." Linah look at the guys and told them a emergency came up. She quickly save all her work and turn off the computer. Cleaning up the mess, she put on her jacket and push her fake glasses up her bridge of her nose.

"Bye appa! See you time!" She gave him a hug and turned to Youngjae and gave him a kiss. "I will be back soon." Linah told Youngjae, he nodded and gave her hand a squeeze. Waving one last time she ran to the door and close it after her.  She jog out of the company and bowed to the staff that she past by.

Quickly getting in her car, she place her bag on the passenger seat and turn on the engine, heading to the hospital. Driving with both her hands on the wheel, she took quick glances of her surrounding in case of accidents. Parking at the first spot she saw, she lock it and ran up the stairs as she pulled out the lab coat on her. Stuffing her scarf into her bag she walk into the emergency room and the nurse told her, her service was needed in room 4. Hiding her bag in her locker, she ran off to the designated room and saw nurses surrounding the bed. She came over and ask for the patient heart rate and blood pressure.

"63, the blood pressure is really low." The nurse informed her as she nodded and told them to bring him to the operation room.

Leaving the room after three hours of making the person out alive she wash off the blood off her and head to the main desk.

"How are you today Nurse Kim?" She asked the lady at the front desk. "Good, today was really busy. How's your flu coming? Still not gone?" Nurse Kim handed Linah the clipboard. "Yep, I don't know when it's ever going to be gone." She covered as a cough came out. Signing on the paper she hand back the clipboard to her and drank the cup of water a passing nurse gave her.

"Well, I hope you feel better. I don't want our patients to be more sick because of you. You should have worn better warm clothes with the weather getting colder. Remember when you go home you take a warm bath young lady." Linah nodded knowing that if she don't follow Nurse Kim instructions she will get nag more.

"I know, I know. I get it. No need to nag me all the time." Linah leaned on the desk and toss the empty plastic cup into the trash can. She raised her hands in the air when she made it in. She turned to the nurse, smiling that she made it in. The nurse shook her head and start to nag at her for throwing it away.

--

"Ugh... so tired." Linah laid down on the couch with a deep sigh coming out of and then a cough came out. Raising a little as she cough she felt a pat on her back. "Still not gone?" Jackson sat down next to her as she shook her head and laid her head on his chest. "I hope it's gone." Her sick voice made her voice really soft and high compared to her regular voice.

Sniffing, she hug Jackson's arm as she started drifting to sleep. Jackson turned to peek at Linah wondering why she was quiet and found her already asleep. He chuckled and wrap the blanket around her. He stared at her sleeping figure and could see around her nose a hint of pink from rubbing her nose with a tissue and eye bags from working. She was already a doctor that took up a lot of work and she was also working as a composer and a choreography.

That was a lot for her and she also have to juggle with school too. Luckily, it was winter break so there wasn't any school. He silently played with her hair and watch her in her sleep. He rest his head on the couch and slowly he also drift to sleep. After waking up a millionth time from Jackson's snore, Linah stared at the ceiling feeling her body feel really dizzy and warm. She felt a hand in her forehead, "you're burning up." She heard Jackson raspy voice as she continued to stare at the ceiling.

She felt Jackson got off the couch and seeing his figure enter the kitchen. After what seems like a hour he told her to come and eat. Grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around her she entered the dining room and sat down in front of the bowl which seems like soup.

Picking up the spoon she got some of the soup and blew it to cool it down. Putting it inside she was surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter