Book 4

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“GUESS WHO IS THE HOUSE?”

“IT’S GOT6!”

“YEAH!”

“WORD”

“SWAG”

“YOLO”

“Oh, hey there Linah.” Mark came up to her as he walks inside the kitchen area.

“WOAH!”

“LINAH DID YOU MAKE ALL OF THIS?”

“CAN I HAVE SOME?”

*smack* “NO!”

Linah place all the food in a long rectangle table that she finds in her garage. Once she set the food down her place all of the plates, bowls, and utensils at the end of the table. You could imagine that it’s like a buffet of some sort. She even set some coke and other drinks after the food was lined up. For the side dishes she put everything on each of a cupcake tray. Pretty smart, huh? I got it from the internet. Just by looking at this, this will probably make you hungry. I am totally hungry right now.

DING DONG

“OH MY GOSH YOUNGJAE IS HERE!”

“EVERYBODY HIDE!”

Jackson turn off all of the lights as all as Linah got the cake from the fridge, put candles on it and light it up and waited until Youngjae come in and the boy’s say-

“SURPRISE!”

That was Linah cue to go in the living room and started singing Happy Birthday even though they can’t hear her say it but, they could hear it in their head. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGJAE!” Linah last yelled as she brought the cake forward towards Youngjae telling him to blow the candles. Youngjae closed his eyes tightly with his hands curled into a ball. He look like a hamster that’s about to poop. After a few moments he opens his eyes and blowed out the candle, making the boys scream as the lights came on.

“Wow, you guys did all of this?” Youngjae said amazedly, he look around and saw the neat decorations that was for him and the food cook from Linah, since he know that the boys can’t even make instant noodles. He looks at the food, and saw how it was all of his favorite food. His stomach growled in response. “How about we eat first?” Linah suggested. The boys instead ran off towards the food table not even giving her a response.

“I guess that’s a yes.” Linah mumbled, she followed the boys and waited until it was her turn to get her food. “Thank for doing this, Linah.” She heard somebody said behind her making her turn around. “Oh.” She notice that is was Youngjae. “No need to worry. The boys did most of the stuff, it was also there idea.” She told him as she finally notice how close they two are. She look up and was met by his eyes staring right at her. They both stayed there for a moment when they were interrupted by the other boys.

“SERIOUSLY?”

“NOT HERE!”

“GO GET A ROOM!”

“PLEASE KEEP IT RATED G PLEASE!”

“THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN HERE!”

Youngjae and Linah both look away shyly as they both took in the remarks that were thrown at them. “KEEP THE LINE MOVING!” Youngjae yelled back, he was hungry all because he missed his breakfast and also the morning bus. He had to walk from his house to the school. By the time Youngjae got his food most of the food was already gone. He just got the rest of the food and brought it to the table where everybody was eating and sat down next to Linah. Youngjae set down his food as he went back to the table to get his drink.

While he was getting his drink, Linah look over at Youngjae plate of food and cheekily stole a piece of kimbap and a dumpling. She stuff it in quickly before he came back. The boys at the table silently laughed as they stop laughing when Youngjae came back with his drink. He look down at his food and ate it silently. Linah and the boys look at Youngjae, wondering if he notice something that is missing but, he never mention anything.

Linah smiled that she didn’t got caught and kept eating. She started getting thirsty. She turned to her other side, that’s not Youngjae, and ask if she could have some of Jackson's drink. He nodded as she reached for the cup and drank it. She put it down and went back eating her own plate. One that Linah likes is sharing because sharing is caring. She always share her food with people around her and even though she drank from another gender, she didn’t care. Anything related to food she will always sure since she will always steal a piece of food and eat it.

Now that she mentions that she reaches over across the table and stole another kimbap from Mark and ate it. She leaned towards Jackson side to look at his food and he fed her a ddeokbokki.  She chewed it happily as the boys keep feeding her. She eventually finishes her plate and start digging through the other people’s plate. She looks over at Youngjae wonder how he is doing since he haven’t been talking. She playfully stole a dumpling that his chopsticks was about to get. She shoves it in and saw Youngjae stared at her. She laughed in response and coughed. She almost choked. Youngjae gave her a stare and reach out for her plate but, notice that there was no more food.

His eyes widened. Linah laughed more; his expression is just so hilarious. It looks like he just pooped. Linah felt a soft hand near her lips making her stop laughing and froze. She watched Youngjae move and he got off the something off her lips. He then put the stain on his napkin and mess up her hair. She still watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter