Book 6

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU’RE MY EARTH, AIR, WATER, FIRE. YOU’RE MY EARTH, AIR, WATER, FIRE.” Linah sang to EXO- Love Love Love, as she stir the mixture and add a pinch of salt. She was making some bibimbap, kimbap, and ddeokbokii. She secretly took a piece of kimbap and stuffed it in before somebody caught her. There was each bowl of bibimbap for each person to have so nobody will steal or whine for having too little.

Also, there were an even amount of kimbap and ddeokbokki for everyone. As she set up the food and plates for everyone she notices how quiet it was. Every time she comes over the boys would never shut up, even in their sleeps. Their snores are worse than Yongguk oppa. “GET YOUR FOOD!” Linah yelled out as she took a seat and wait until all the boys were seated and start digging in.  

“Thank you for the food.” They all said in unison as they stuffed their face with food. “Hey, noona.” Bambam started out. Linah stared back at him as he just smiled innocently. “Noona, why don’t you live here with us? You’re like a second family now.”

“Tell my oppa. You know I have family too and not just you guys.” She pointed out as she took a piece of shrimp from Youngjae’s plate and ate it in one bite before he takes it back.

"Already did. He said yes."

“WHAT? YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TOLD MY OPPA AND HE SAID YES?” Linah yelled out as she pulled her hair. “Why do you all, even want me to live here? ” She mumbled to herself.

“We did it because we need a cook, maid, someone to play with, someone to make us happy, somebody I could easily bully-.” Jackson stated out as she glared at him at the last statement. He just kept going on with his list not affected by her glare. “I still can’t believe you guys. You guys even got all my stuff. Where Am I going to sleep.” She asked them.

“Its fine I will just leave my stuff in the extra drawer you guys have and sleep with you guys. No need to buy a bed.” JB said as Linah grab her stuff and started heading to the drawer where now is hers. Once she was all done putting away all her stuff she went downstairs where everybody was crowded around the TV.

“go. Go. GO. GO. GOAL!!!!! MANSE! MANSE!” They all rose in their spots and shouted. The Manchester team won the whole game once again. “LINAH! WE WON! WOO HOO! I LOVE YOU LINAH!” JR yelled at her as she look back at him weirdly. All of sudden she was showered in kisses.

“mwah. Mwah. Mwah.” She looked up and saw Jackson and Bambam kissing her both sides of her cheeks. All of sudden all the boys ran up to her and started kissing her as she silently laughed and closed her eyes. They all last kissed her one last time as they move away from Linah, making her breathe again.

“Noona.” Bambam cutely said as he hug her side as he snuggled in with her warmth. “Will you sleep with me tonight?”

“Sure.” She agreed.

“What you actually let him!”

“WOW!”

“Seriously.”

“I knew I should’ve asked first.”

“Darn it.”

“STUPID MAKNAE!”

“You monkey .” She heard the other six boys complained one she had agreed to sleep with Bambam. It’s actually no problem at all because he is like younger- I mean older brother to me. “WOO HOO! I get to sleep with noona tonight. Beat that home dogs.” Bambam yelled out excitedly as he jump up and down and not forgetting to give her a wet smack kiss on her cheek.

She wipes her cheek with Jackson shirt, which was next to her, as she wiped it clean. She then move Jackson, making him stand up and drag him to the other side of her and made him sit down again. Linah put her head on his shoulder as she hugged his arm. Now she was comfortable. She look up towards to the TV and saw the news was on. Right on time she saw a house burning and fire fighters trying to make it calm down but it got bigger.

“At about 6:30 at night, a fire started from an unknown reason. The house was located in Seoul. The police was called once the next door neighbor notice the fire. Nobody was seriously injured. The two people who were left in the house are safely in the Seoul National University Hospital, for checkup just in case they are injured.” The reporter talked as it showed the house.

Wait a minute. Seoul? Isn’t that where I live with oppa and unnie? There is the exact tree in front of our lawn. The reporter said two people- does that mean Yongguk and Minah? Her eyes widened. She took out her phone and tried calling Yongguk and Minah but it turn straight to voicemail. Seoul National University Hospital, she recalled the hospital that the reporter said. 'Oppa and unnie have to be there then'. She quickly stood up and ran out of the door heading straight to the hospital.

“Wait. Linah! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?”

“LINAH! Why did you run?”

“Linah your pants are on backwards!” What? She looks down. Oh my gosh. She was still in her pajamas and she decided to go to the hospital in this type of clothing. She ran back took off her shoes and change her pants and got her car keys and ran out of the door again.

“Linah-“they all yelled out her name but, it was too late she already out of the driveway and headed somewhere.

---

“Where are Bang Yongguk and Bang Minah?” Linah asked the nurse at the front desk. The nurse just stared at her waiting for something. “I said, where is Bang Yongguk and Bang Minah?” She repeated herself. Oh yeah, they don’t understand me. I forgot. Linah look around the hospital wondering where she should start. Should she go to the first floor? Fifth floor? Fourth floor? “Do you need help?” A deep voice interrupted her thoughts as she turned around and met a doctor.

“Where are Bang Yongguk and Bang Minah?” She signed to the doctor. “They’re on the third floor, room 491.” The doctor signed back. She bowed. “Thank you.” She sign as she ran to the elevator and pressed the third floor. It was taking too long and not having enough patience; she decided to take the stairs instead. Running up the stairs was really easy for her because she got used to it whenever B.A.P got seriously injured and was sent to the hospital.

Arriving at the third floor she look at the room number passing by nurses, doctors, patients, and more people.

Room 491.

She knocks on the door waiting for a reply. “Come in.” She heard her oppa deep voice. She opened the door and was met by two pairs of eyes from her unnie and oppa. “Oh, Linah. What are you doing here?” Minah asked confused. “I saw the news. The house caught on fire right?” Both of them nodded.

“Are you guys okay?”

“Yeah. No serious injuries. No need to worry.” Oppa replied.

“What about the house? Clothing? Our stuff?”

“We will just live in the hangout with B.A.P.”

“Are you sure you’re fine with me sleeping with GOT7?”

“Of course. I agreed, for a reason.”

“You sure?”

“Linah, if oppa said yes, it’s a yes. Just remember to keep safe under their protection.” Minah softly said as she grabs her hand and made Linah laid next to her. Minah snuggled closer to Linah, as she wraps an arm around her. In a matter of seconds Minah was already fast asleep, and drool was starting to come out of .

Linah chuckled as she wiped the drool with her sleeve. Next thing she didn’t knew, she even fall asleep also in matter of seconds after Minah went to dreamland. Yongguk was amazed on how they fall asleep so quickly. He got up and headed towards Minah’s bed. He took at the peek at the twins and smiled. He then notices a phone vibrating for a while now. He quietly got out the phone out and notice a bunch of messages and missed called.

Yongguk made a group message sending to GOT7; This is Linah’s older brother. She is asleep and safe at the hospital. No need to worry. She would return in the morning. He placed the phone next to the table of the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter