Book 12

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her night shift continued throughout the whole month. The boys was starting to get worried for Linah’s health. She had started to lost a lot of weight and started to distant herself to the boys since work was only the thing that was in between them. Once they had a call from the hospital about her, they know that this need to stop. She had fainted from stress and overworking herself. All she could hear in her head is Bambam telling her, 'I told you so.'

The hospital let her had a month off of her internship and let her rest and get her back up of her feet. They notice that Linah, was hard-working and strong despite her age, but she kept going without a fight. Even though she was still in school, they notice that the internship had put a lot of pressure on her. She had lack of sleep, her eye bags gave away really quickly, she always looked pale, she only ate some rice and some soup, her breaks was the only time she had time to do her homework for school, she was always on her feet, she helped out the other workers even though they could do them, themselves. They let Linah rest because she needs one. She tried her best and now it's time to let go of the work and think of herself.

Saying sorry to each member and giving them a warm hug she felt really bad that she didn't had time to just play with them. Instead of resting she decided to be with them at all time in her month of resting. She started to eat more and also tried to sleep, without having any problems. Lately she couldn’t fall asleep because she always thought that somebody needs her help and kept waking up in the middle of the night.

GOT7 helped her through at now by the end of the month she was already back to normal. The hospital had only let her work for only eight hours. Despite of the time of wanting it to be longer she didn't complained. She finally have time for her family and she is glad that her working hours shorten since lately she have been really tired and have been missing the boys.

Weight have been added to Linah, which made the boys happy. Seeing her all weak and skinny made them scared. Linah had gotten a lot closer to the boys and her started to feel little something from one of them, which is weird because she never felt that feeling before. As each day pass by next to the person that made her feel weird her feeling kept growing until she decided to tell somebody that actually understand her, her unnie, Jung Daehae.

Sitting down in a small, quiet cafe, she sip on her vanilla latte as she wait for her unnie. Hearing the door ring she look up and saw Daehae unnie. "Unnie!" She waved at her and told her to sit down. "Linah, how are you?" Daehae unnie asked once she had sat down.

"I'm good, I just want some advice that have been bothering me lately."

"I see, could you explain it to me." Daehae asked her.

"When I'm near the person, I felt like everything was safe, I was the most comfortable towards him, when he holds me hands or do something, I feel happy and some fruit flies are running around, eating all my fat in my stomach. Also, sometimes when he goes near me I feel really embarrassed and hot. Do you know what is wrong with me?" Linah explained to Daehae as she felt her heart racing.

"Nothing is wrong with you, what you are saying is totally normal. You are just falling in love."

"Falling in love?"

Linah went home still confused. Turns out that she is in love with.... Youngjae. "Linah." She snapped out of her thoughts and saw Youngjae staring at her with a worried look. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yes." She turned red in embarrassed. "You sure? You look like you are having a fever." He said reaching to feel her forehead. "No!" She yelled out in surprise. Youngjae look at her making her retreat and lower his arm. "I'm okay." She told him and he nodded and left her.

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo. Pabo Linah." She started hitting herself once Youngjae left. "Noona?" Turning around she saw Yugyeom with a ice cream in his hand. "Why are you hitting yourself?"

"Oh..um..," She smiled at him and fiddled with her fingers. "I just remembered that I forgot to do my homework."

"You can just copy mine, I just finished mine."

"It's okay, I will do it."

"Okay." He last said and left to his room. Sighing, she plop onto the couch and messed up her hair. "I see that you need some help." A voice said to her. She didn't even tried to look at the person and kept messing up her hair. "Do I need your help?" She asked the voice, which was JR.

"Maybe."

"I just don't know what to do with my feelings anymore."

"Oh, you were talking about your feelings? I was thinking about your hair needs help." She turned to glare at him, making him just smile at her. "I'm just joking." Returning to playing with herself she told him, "What should I do?"

"Just straight up tell him that you like him."

"But, I want the guy to do it first not me."

"Then, now you just wait."

"Ugh!" She messed up her hair again and started getting annoyed from JR answer.

--

"Hyungsik? Hyungsik, are you there?" She called to the old house that was in the middle of just plain land. "Hyungsik?"

"Oh, Linah!" Turning around she was met by a pair of arms hugging her. "Ah...... oppa, let go please." She told him as she tried to push him off her. "So, what are you doing here?" He asked her once he gave her some water.

"I just want to know more about my powers." She simply said and sip on her water. "Like what?"

"Like this." She said and set the cup of the water down. She then started playing with her fingers and the water suddenly went out of the cup and started dancing like her fingers. Raising it back the cup, she set the water back down.

*open* *close* *open* *close* *open* *close* The sound of cabinets and doors was heard throughout the house. Hyungsik look around and saw Linah just thinking.

All of suddenly the sound stop and the sound of thunder and lightening was heard outside. Looking out of the curtain, it was totally raining cats and dogs. Hyungsik was looking out of the window looking at the lightening dance through the sky when all he saw was wind everywhere. A tree even flew off somewhere because of the fierce wind. Plus snow, was falling down too. The lights in the room suddenly turn off and then turn back on. It repeated the pattern as Linah started flying around the house. She even lit the chair on fair. She also karate chop the wooden table with just a flick.

"Look at the clock." She told Hyungsik. She saw his head turned towards the clock and saw it no longer moving. Looking back at her she return back to time and the clock starts ticking again. He turned back to look at the clock again and when he saw it starts moving again he look back and saw Linah right next to him, and then in the kitchen, near the door, sitting in a chair, and just sitting on top of the counter and lastly where she last sat down.

"Water, Telekinesis, Lightning, Wind, Frost, Light, Flight, Fire, Earth, Time Control, Teleportation, and lastly Healing. That's all your powers." Hyungsik listed all the powers that she just showed him. "How did you find your powers?"

"Because of work and family. Work gave me a lot of stress and then all of sudden the power came and also I met some people that help me be free and be myself."

"Did you learn how to control it by all yourself?"

"Yep."

"You mean, you learn all those powers yourself?"

"Yep."

"And you learned how to use your powers?"

"Yep."

"All by yourself?"

"Yep."

"Do you like me?"

"Nope."

"Darn it... I thought you will say yes.."

"Hahha... nope."

Feeling more light and more happy Linah let the boys get to pick what to eat. They decided to eat street food. Thats right street food. Even though Linah was surprised by their answer she went along, not complaining. She also was craving for some street food.

Locking the whole house, the eight of them started walking to the food stands. Making sure that everybody was safe, she went closer to Jackson and interlaced their hands together. Jackson turned to look at her and smiled. She smiled back at him and face the front. Swinging their hands together she laughed when Jackson started copying her what she does.

She then marched and Jackson copied. Making a weird face, Jac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter