Book 15

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae wake up and the first thing he saw was Linah's face. She was still fast asleep, snuggle up in the blanket. He moved the strand of her hair, that was left stranded on her face and tuck it back behind her ear. He started tracing her features, from her big, wide forehead and to her chin. Youngjae secretly took a kiss on her lips and which made him surprised was she was kissing him back.

Pulling away from the kiss, Youngjae press a hand on her cheek and rub his thumb on it. "How long have you been awake?" Linah asked him once her eyes had open and was staring at him. "Not that long." He responded and started playing with her hair. She puckered her lips, telling him to kiss it, which he did happily.

"I think I'm going to change my hairstyle." She told him and rested her head on his chest, cuddling together. "Why do you want to change it?"

"Umm...," She stared at the wall and said, "I just wanted something new and start my new life with you freshly."

"You don't have to change to be with me. You are just perfectly fine just the way you are right now, with your tangled hair and dried up drool on the corner of your lips."

"I just wanted to try something new."

"I feel like you look good in black hair with short hair." He suggested. Linah started thinking of herself with black hair.

"Maybe, I should go with black. I was thinking of this blonde or pastel color."  

"You could go with that if you want."

"I know, but I just don't know what hair color would be good." She pouted making him squeeze her cheeks and kiss those pouty lips. "How about we test on Minah hair and see if it's good on you, since you guys do look identical."

"Good idea, I should tell her at lunch." She patted his chest and laid there in bed just resting. "Should we get out of bed? Is there even school today?"

"We could stay in bed, but I'm hungry. And no, there is no school, it's a Sunday." Youngjae answered.

"I'm going to brush my teeth, come with me." She got off the bed and pulled Youngjae off the bed. Pulling him to the bathroom, she hand him his toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it and hand it to him. Doing the same with hers, she brushed her teeth and cleaned her face with water. Leaving Youngjae in the bathroom, she head downstairs and went straight to the kitchen, meeting Mark, who was drinking a glass of water.

"What should we eat for breakfast?" She asked him and open the refrigerator door. "Should we eat out?" Mark suggested.

"Sure. Go tell the guy to go change and pick where to eat." She told him and rush upstairs and meeting Jackson, who was coming down. "Oh, Jackson go change we are eating out." She said to him in English and went to her closet and got out her gray North Face jacket and put it on. Putting on her fake glasses, she finish it off with a messy bun.

"Oppa!" She called out for Youngjae once she had opened the door to his room, but when she open it she saw him shirtless. "Hurry up, oppa!"

"Aish... babe you should have knock at least." He mumbled and put on his shirt. "There is nothing to look at too anyway." She said to him before closing the door and leaving him speechless. "Seriously, what's wrong with that girl." He continued to mumble to himself and cover his chest. "Aigoo... nothing to see?" He took a peek of his body and pouted. "Just a little chubby." He told himself and rub his stomach.

--
Flipping through the menu, different kind of dishes was presented and it was hard for Linah to pick what she should eat. Should she get the waffle or the pancakes? Does she want her eggs scrambled or fried? What type of drink should she get? Should I try the combo meal? How about the kid's meal? What type of pancake does she want? Blueberry? Chocolate Chip? Or go Regular? Should I get this? Nahh... I want bacon and sausage with my meal... Oh, that look delicious, I should get that.... nevermind.... I should get this instead... nope... I still don't know what to eat. Ohh..like they have crepes, maybe I should-

"Linah, we already ordered for you." what? "We notice that you had a hard time choosing, so we chose it for you." They explained. "Ahh... thanks, I couldn't pick which one I want, there is just so many to chose from." She told them and sip on her iced coffee that they ordered for her. "It's okay, we got what you probably went." Youngjae spoke to her and placed his hand on top of hers and gave her a warm squeeze.

Once the food had arrived, Linah stared at her plate with drool starting to come out of . In her hand was a fork, ready to eat once it landed right in front of her."Noona, you can eat now and stop drooling!" Bambam yelled at her across the table, who already had started eating. "Thank you for the meal!" Linah told the others and took a bite of her pancake. Oh my. This. Is. Heaven.

All Linah kept repeating was 'oh my' throughout the time she ate her breakfast. There was no word to describe the food that was entering . Finish with her plate of food and her cup of coffee, she gave a loud burp making all the guys at the table look at her in disgust. "Eww... Don't do that." Jackson said to her as he made a disgust face.

"What? It's normal to do that, also it's normal to fart too." She straight up told him and the other guys that girls also exchange gasses. Even author-nim does it all the time. "Gosh... at least act like a lady." Jackson replied back making her spread her legs even more.

She sat up and paid the bill with JB's card, heading back to the table with the receipt, she grab her purse and put it over her shoulder, pushing in her chair, they all head out of the restaurant and into the car. Linah head towards the backseat and sat down between Mark and JR. JB was driving this time and Youngjae was in the passenger seat. While the two youngest was in the way back.

Laying her head on Mark's shoulder, she sang the song that was playing on the radio, as she played with JR's hand. Youngjae in the front kept taking glances at Linah and sending death glares to JR and Mark. Linah finally notice him kept looking back and put her foot on the armrest, and send him a message saying, 'Stop being jealous, they are like my brothers from another mother. I love you, remember I only have my eyes only on you, except food. I love you too food.' He smiled from her comment and face front, glad that she won't cheat on him.

'Also, beware, a lot of guys that know me are either friends or brothers, so don't be too jealous when I use skinship around them. Remember just BROTHER or FRIEND no more than that.' She remind him and he mentally nodded. Deep down, he was really jealous on how close she was with the guys. But, he trust her and won't doubt her.

Linah looked around her surrounding and noticed that this place is nowhere close to home. "Where are we going?" She asked and chewed on the pockey that Bambam gave her. "We're going to the hair salon." Yugyeom answered. "Why?"

"Because we wanted something new, we had this hairstyle for too long." Jackson said. Linah turned back to face Jackson with a surprised look, "oh... you're here."

"What? I was here all this time!" He exclaimed with his eyebrows furrowed and his hand gestures. "I didn't notice you for a moment, you were just so quiet." She replied and faced the front. "Aish.... this girl." Linah heard Jackson mumbled and a slight push from the back of her head. That pushed started to be tugging which made Linah whiny.

"Oww.... oppa, stop. You're hurting my hair." Linah whined and grab the hair out of his grasp. Jackson continued to play with her hair making her more whiney. "Jackson oppa..... please stop, my hair hurts... OWWW! Oppa~! That hurts." She continued to whined. The other guys all looked annoyed from the constant fighting between Jackson and Linah.

"Owwie!" Linah felt a strong pull from her scalp. "That what you get for forgetting me~" Jackson stick out his tongue out her and roughly push her head. Her face already screaming that she was about to burst into tears. The boys all looked at Linah, waiting for her to cry but, she turned around to face Jackson with a tear coming out from one of her eye and then she disappeared. Like out of nowhere, she like plop, disappeared.

The guys looked at Linah's empty spot. "Aish... Jackson... that was too rude." Bambam, who was next to him patted his arm, telling him that it was his fault. Once Linah had disappeared, he felt a strong big guilt hit him. The look on her face, was even worse. Her face showed that she was sad and betrayed of what he did to her. Jackson covered his face, away from the guys stares and tears was starting to come out. The mood in the car turned gloomy.

--
EXO who was in the middle of practicing their new song, that Linah choreograph, was surprised to see Linah, with hair messed up and tears rolling down her face. Chanyeol who was the closest to her, wrap his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. Linah burst into a sob. Kai ran up to the stereo and turned off the music. The other guys surrounded Linah, rubbing their hands on her back and arm, telling her that it's okay.

After ten minutes of Linah still crying, Baekhyun offered to take care of her as the guys continued to practice. He brought her to a empty room and drag her to a corner. He sat down first and Linah sat after, she sat on his lap, facing him, and wrap her legs around his waist. He then pulled her closer and let her rest on his chest.

"Do you mind telling me what made you?" He softly asked her and wiped her wet face covered with tears."Jackson... o-oppa, h-he pulled m-my hair a-and pushed my h-head b-because I forgot he w-was there." She said in between her sobs. "Aigoo... then it's his fault then. It's okay to cry, Linah, it doesn't mean you're weak, it means that you finally had enough. Jackson," whoever this bad kid us,"he was just playing and joking around." Baekhyun responded to her and rubbed her back.

"Was he really just joking around?"

"He just want to teach you a lesson that he is always there for you and he was probably sad to you forgot him." That made Linah burst into new set of tears making Baekhyun surprised even more. Did his words really hurt her or was he saying his words wrongly? Is wrongly even a word?

"You said nothing wrong oppa." Her voice was muffled from his sweater. "Just that," she move her face so, the side if her face so he could hear more properly, "you just made me realize that Jackson was always there for me. He was always following me, wanting to cuddle and hold his hand. He also tries to get my attention when I'm busy. He also save me from a truck that almost ran over me."  She continued to cry and she also told him the story when she was little, she used to be getting bullied. The girls would push he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter