Book 24

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linah watch them look around for any signs of her and she just shook her head. “You guys can't see me but, you could hear me,” she quietly told them making them come at a stop. “I'm okay, just like the note said. You guys go and ready to sleep. I will be back.” She last said and walk out of the door, more like going through the door and not opening the door.

 

The cold air made her shiver. Quickly heading back to the hospital, she stuff her hands in her jacket. Now that she noticed, she was wearing the same clothes when the accident happened. Making a quick stop at the dorm and grabbing a bag of stuff, she head off one again and enter the hospital. Luckily, due to Linah request, they had now installed a heater all over the place. Like seriously, how could you survive the winter with the AC blasting on you?

 

Heading to her room, she look around and noticed there was barely any people here since it was like midnight here. Waving at Dr. Kim, who had just passed by she walk through the walls and met by the beeping from the heart monitor. Grabbing a comfortable clothing for the night, she changed in the bathroom, that was included in the room, and sat down with a blanket wrapping around her. Raising the temperature just a few more, she laid down on the extra bed that they gave out.

 

Slowly she had fallen asleep listening to the beeps that echo throughout the room. By the time she had woken up she heard many people talking at the same time with a loud voice. Could they even keep their voices down, a person in coma is trying to sleep here.

 

Glancing at the people who was in the room, she laid back down and snuggled with the blanket. Listening to their conversation, she felt glad that they aren't sad or gloomy but happy and wanted to talk to her more but they had a schedule to catch. Waving bye from the bed, she watch them leave and sat back up. Putting her hair in a messy bun, she folded the blanket and push back the bed.

 

Stretching her body, she groan when she heard a few cracks here and there. Grabbing her fake glasses and putting it on, she put on her purse as she head out of the room. “Let's see… what should I eat today?” Linah asked herself as she tap her cheeks. “Ohh! RAMEN!” She pick up her place as she head down to a ramen house and sat down at a table. Wait a minute… could she even eat as a ghost? Plus how is she going to order when they can't even see her?

 

Few minutes later.

 

The sound of slurping and the heart monitor was the only sound could be heard in the room. Luckily, Linah had figured out a plan that got herself a giant bowl of ramen in a plastic bowl with plastic utensils. Oh, don't forget her drink too. She had secretly put the money in the cashier and write down the order do the chef could make it to-go.

 

Wahh… the ramen is so good. Letting out a loud burp, she finish the last drop of the soup and clean up the mess she made. Pulling out a freshener from her bag, she sprayed it around the room since it smelled like ramen in here. Placing it back in the bag, she heard the door opened and look to see who was there. “Hi, Linah. How are you today?” Dr. Kim greeted her. “I'm good, how am I doc?”

 

“Good so far, you are slowly improving. Oh, when you wake up beware-”

 

“Yeah, yeah. I know I heard you the first time.” Linah cutted him off as she plop down next to her body. “Is that really what I look like?” Linah pointed at the body laying on the bed. “Uh.. yes?” Dr. Kim nodded. “Woah. I didn't know I'm that hot. Look at that eyebrows it's on fleek.”

 

“Okay, I'm going to go now.” He slowly said and walk out. “Look at the pimple on my cheek, eww. I need to fix that. Oh, look at my lips. They are really dry. Where's my chapstick?” Checking the time only ten minutes have passed since she had finished her ramen. “Well, time for lunch.” She walk out once again looking for more food.

 

“So, when are you going to come back?” After lunch had just ended Dr. Kim walked inside again. “Probably at a right time.” Linah told him as she work on the piano that she got back at the dorm. “And what are you doing now?”

 

“I’m making a song right now.”

 

“Who knew ghosts could compose songs?”

 

“Well, duh. We are pretty smart and not like idiots that do nothing with their life. Plus I’m pretty bored so I’m do this to take time off. I will be here for awhile.”

 

“I see how it is. Keep being a ghost, I don’t even need you.” Dr. Kim walked out of the door. Linah just nodded her head and continue back towards her piano. “Actually, I need you. Please help me.” He walk back inside and rub his hands together in a pleading manner. “I knew you were going to come back.” Linah drop her pencil on the side and look up at him. “So what do you need help on?”

--

“Wow, wasn't that amazing.” Linah commented as the team walk out of the operation room. Turns out Dr. Kim needed help on a procedure that Linah had experience on and he wanted her to teach him as he do it. “Dr. Kim, you were supposed to learn this procedure. How come you didn't know it.” Linah turned towards the guy who was washing his hands. “Well, I kind of forgot how to do it since I don't really do this procedure until today. Luckily my favorite doctor was there for me.” He replied and patted her back as they start to walk back to her room.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.” Linah check the time on her phone before putting it away. “Well, I gotta go. I have something to see to do.” She greeted him goodbye and ran off somewhere. She is actually going to see EXO perform on stage. Even though they can't see her, she would always be there cheering for them.

 

Once she had step out of the building, the cold hit her. “Darn it, I forgot my jacket.” Running back she got her jacket and changed her shoes into boots. Wrapping a scarf around her neck she got from Mark, she walk out once again.

 

Arriving at the place she walk through the fans waiting in the cold and step inside. Walking towards EXO waiting room she was met by staff hurriedly passing through her and other idols heading inside. Going inside, she was welcome by the mess they had already started. Luckily nobody was inside the room so she start cleaning this place.

 

Picking up Suho’s phone that was on the ground, she placed it on the table and continue to make the room all clean again. Placing all the makeup brushes in the bags and pushing in the chairs in, she was all done. Now, she went backstage and right then EXO was about to perform. She watch them gather in a circle and all of them said, “EXO FIGHTING!”

 

All nine of them pile up the stage and the fans start to scream. Getting to their place, the music started. Libah watch them in amazement on how they look so cool on stage. She swear that in their debut phase they were lacking in spots and then look at them now, people look up to them. She heard that Seventeen role models are EXO and Big Bang. She hope one day Seventeen get to see EXO and learn about them more.

 

Clapping when their performance ended, the next song played which was surprisingly Seventeen, Adore U. Weird, she was just talking about them. Singing along with the fans, she even did some of their signature moves making her laugh at herself. The performance came to an end making Linah smile at the last part where Mingyu was cluelessly shaking The8 and Woozi to wake up. She waited until the whole program came to an end and told everybody today's winner. Of course it was EXO who won.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter