Book 9

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long work today, Linah came home with a smile on her face. Being a doctor is probably the best thing that happened in her life. Before she had went home she bought some McDonald’s because she didn’t ate dinner and she is starving. Stealing a piece of fry, she toss it into and wipe the salt on her pants.

Parking in the driveway, she turns off the engine grab the food and closed the door after her and locked the car. Opening the front door, she quietly went in as she close the door after her and setting the food on the table in front of the TV. Turn on the TV she decided to watch Running Man, as she ate her McChicken.

“Noona?” She heard her named called as she froze in the middle of eating her McChicken. Look at her left she saw Bambam looking at her weirdly. “Why are you eating without me?” Bambam said as he took a seat next to her as he stole her burger and took a big giant bite out of her in response she slap the back of Bambam head as she got her food back.

Taking a piece of fry she feed Bambam as she also feed herself. “Why are you still awake?” She asked Bambam. “I don’t know. I just wanted to wait for you. Good thing I waited, you bought food.” He said as he rub his hand and took a sip of the coke and handed it to me as she also took a sip.

Finishing up her burger with the help of Bambam she crumbled up the wrapper and toss it to the paper bag as she now ate the fries and constantly wiping it on her pants once she had ate a fry and salt had gone on her fingers.

“Yah, Noona there is a napkin for a reason.” Bambam whined as he saw Linah wipe her hands on his sleeves. She just ignored him as kept watching the TV and laughed when Kwangsoo got bullied by his hyungs. Linah don’t know why but, she really loves the sound effects it always makes it funnier for her. Also, in her life sometimes she thinks of those noises when she does it. For example, when she gets angry she could think of the angry emotion with a sound effect with it.

After finishing all the fries and using Bambam sleeves as napkins she clean up the mess and put it in the garbage. Passing through the sink she washes her hands and wipes her hands dry with a cloth. Turning off the lights and making sure all the doors and windows are all closed, she went upstairs and brushes her teeth.

Once done, she changed into her school uniform because, she know she is going to wake up late, sometimes she sleep in her uniform because she is too lazy and sleepy to wake up in the morning and change and do all that stuff. So, she decided to wear it when she sleeps. Also, when she wakes up she is already all done. Smart, huh?

Well, goodnight.

=
The next morning all she had to do was fix her hair and brush her teeth and that’s all, and she’s done. She was done so quickly that she even made breakfast for the boys and even waking them up. Heading to school was loud. All Linah heard was there was going to be a soccer match coming tonight and it’s like a big important game.

Well after school she has work so she can’t watch the game even though she barely knows anything about soccer. Plus also Linah is good a soccer which is weird how she doesn’t know how the game work. Parking the car and locking it she walks towards the gate with GOT7 trailing after her. Going towards her locker she did the combination and got her books that was needed and closed the locker and head to her classroom.

Once she had sat down at her seat she laid her head on the desk and fall back asleep. Last night after a tiring day of work and having a good dinner, she was totally waiting to sleep but, it didn’t happened. JB is probably the worst snorer ever next to Yongguk. JB would snore really loud and it will keep her all awake. Also, he would always steal the entire blanket from her making her all cold.

So, decided to not sleep at all she had started practicing her power and also her fighting skills. Hyungsik even came and even monitor her and questioning her why she is not asleep and practicing. She even learned some new fighting skills and flips with the help of Hyungsik. Oh my gosh, you do not know how useful he is.  He even could be a perfect husband but, she heard he have been looking at a girl name Jihyun. But, no one knows~!

Linah even found a picture on his phone with Kang Joon and the girl. It totally looks like a love triangle. She already knows that it is with just one glance. She got to admit. Hyungsik and the Jihyun girl really suits each other. Don’t you guys think also?

“Linah, LINAH!” Linah heard her name being called. She open her eyes to look and saw Youngjae. She made a noise saying, “What?”

“Wake up. Class is starting in like three seconds.” Youngjae told her as Linah sat up and stretch her arms as a big yawn came out of . Fixing her hair and rubbing her eyes she got out her materials as class started.

 

RING RING

The bell rang telling us that’s lunch time. Looking towards the door Linah saw everybody running towards the door making it seems like there is a monster in a room. She chuckled as she pack up her stuff and put her bag over her shoulders. Making sure she didn’t left anything she left the class and into the cafeteria. Looking for GOT7, she didn’t have to even look because they are just right smack in the middle of the cafeteria and girls were surrounding them.

“Linah!” Linah heard her name called and saw Minah and Yongguk sitting at stall together. Linah walk over towards them and took a seat next to Minah. Stealing some fries from Yongguk tray Linah stuffed it in before he could steal it back and wipe her hands on her skirt to get rid of the salt from the fries.

“You guys okay after the fire?” Linah asked as she took a bite of the cheeseburger which was once again Yongguk’s food. “Yeah we’re fine. It was too bad the fire erase all out memories. We could’ve got some pictures when we were little but, now it’s all gone.” Minah replied as she laid her head on Linah’s shoulder.

“How is your life living with more boys?”

“It’s fun.”

“That’s all you have to say.”

“Yep.”

“You’re lucky you are living in a mansion.”

“You could sleepover if you want. I’m pretty sure one of the boys would give up their bed for you."

“Do you have your own room Linah?”

“Nope, I sleep with one of the guys. Plus we don’t need to waste any money.”

“I see. You better come visit it us. We want your cooking. Himchan having been our cook and only meal we had been ramen or macaroni and cheese.”

“Wow. That seems delicious.”

“Totally. You should try it out.”

“Minah, why don’t you cook?”

“Nah… Too lazy.”

“Wow, seriously?”

“I should move in with you Linah, I’m like the only girl in the house surrounding by Big as Pokemon.”

“Big as Pokemon? Isn’t it Best Absolute Perfect?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Talking to you. I’m also the only girl with SEVEN guys.”

“Who cares? At least they eat your food.”

“Just come over and I make you some.”

“Okay. I take your words.”

“Oppa. Can I just finish your burger for you?” Linah plead as she pointed at the burger that wasn’t touch after she took a bite.

“Go ahead.”

“Oh y’alls.” Linah said as she grab the burger and took an another big bite. “Eat with your mouth closed and eat properly. I could see the food chomping in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter