Book 14

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter what circumstances, you do not say a single word of what you just heard. You tell somebody, I will slice your throat with a ice cube. You got it?" She warned them after she explained the story. They all nodded in here after feeling the room temperature went down. "Good." She sternly said and walk away to change into her uniform. Once she had left the boys, sighed in relief.

"I didn't know Linah could be so serious."

"I could already picture her in devil horns and a axe in her hand."

"I heard that." Linah told them as she walked down the stairs and tying her hair up in a ponytail. Picking up Youngjae's fake glasses that look similar to her, she wore it, and grab the car keys. "Let's go to school," she said heading to the door.

Driving to school was really quiet than usual. Linah started feeling guilty for being rude to the members and also yelling at them. "Ummm.." She started off, "I'm sorry for being rude to you guys earlier." She apologized. "It's okay, we know that you are just being protective since you don't want anybody else to find out, this is big stuff that can't be leaked." JB told her making her happy again that they understand.

"At school, I'm not going to talk since, I have to explain a lot of things. If the students find out that I could speak, they will totally freak out." Linah parked the car and head to her classroom. Sitting down in her assigned seat she stared out the window, deep in thought. In the middle of her thoughts, she was met by a pair of dark brown eyes.

'Luhan?' She called out.

'Hi, I just want to tell you we are having a meeting on Friday and have a nice day at school.' She waved at him before he disappeared. Wow, that was a quick conversation. The bell rang signaling, school started.

Friday came by really quickly. Throughout the week she told B.A.P and Minah about the real her and they still wanted to be her brother and sister, even though they weren't blood related, and she agreed happily.

Entering the house, she was greeted by no other then D.O, who has his apron on with a spatula in one hand. Slipping into a pair of slippers, she head to the kitchen with D.O and helped him with cooking. In the midst of her chopping the vegetables, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and a chin on top on her head.

"Get off me, Baekhyun." She said to the pair of arms as she continued chopping. "No." He firmly said bringing her closer to him.

"Don't make me stab you with a knife." She threatened him. When she saw that he didn't let go of her, she pretend to aim the knife at his waist, making him dodge the attack and let go of her. She pushed him out of the kitchen with her foot making him whimper like a little puppy. Feeling little sad, she called him over. "Come closer." She said and he move closer to her. Placing a kiss on his cheek, she pretend that it didn't happened and move towards the pot, dumping the vegetables in. Baekhyun was staring at her in surprised,  he chuckled and left the kitchen.

Linah turned around to see if he was still there and when she saw him not there she smiled to herself, making D.O pause what he was doing and look at her weirdly.

Finishing up all the cooking, Linah set up the table with the help of her telekinesis. Calling down everybody down to eat, she head to the fridge and got some drinks for the boys. Setting down the drinks on the table she sat down in between Kris and Chanyeol. Sitting down next to the two giants made her like a little kid. She was just so small compared to them. Picking up her spoon, she got some of the water of the soup, blow on it and taste it. Yep, delicious.

"Oppa, try this," she said to Kris and fed him the liquid of the soup. "Wow. Who made this?" Kris asked. "I did."

"Of course, it's from the amazing Linah." Xiumin spoke up and made the whole table burst into laughter. "Linah, try this." Lay moved his pair of chopsticks toward her, she stood up and lean over and ate it. "Thanks, Lay." She thanked him with still full. After that all the boys started feeding her which she accepted and ate everything they gave her. Finishing every plate clean the boys help put the plates away and clean the dishes.

Plopping on the couch, she rubbed her full stomach, and laid on Kai. "I'm so full." She said to Kai. She was in between his legs and her back was pressing his chest. He wrap his arms around her waist and rested in her stomach. Kai leaned his head on hers, as she does the same. Sehun who just entered the living room laid on Linah,like her position with Kai. She wrapped legs around his waist and her arms around his head.

Waiting for every member to come, she started playing with Sehun's hair and he played with Tao's hair who joined the maknae line, and Kai play with yours.

Once everybody have sat down, Suho discussed the plan that would happen in a month. They are all going to EXO planet and restored life there. She is also going to do a ritual with EXO and give them the tree of life. While they are waiting for a month, Linah was given training on her powers with the help of EXO. In return, she had to make up a new dance for EXO new song and also be the main girl, in this vcr, which her hands are only seen. That deal was pretty easy, since she was a experience dancer.

After a few days, the song was sent to her, and she started choreograph the dance. The dance moves was easy to make up and once she showed to them they were amazed on how fast I learn the dance and also how they are going to even learn the dance. It took a week into they finally perfect it and she notice how talented they were. Xiumin surprised her the most with his high note, dance moves, and his strength.

The other part of the deal was be the main girl of their vcr, which made her fangirl so much in the inside. She didn't know they could be so romantic. She had a lot of fun and the guys help her when she was confused what to do. She even get to stay to watch them film another part of the vcr, where they were dressed up all the same. They just look so adorable in the outfit. She kept squishing their cheeks and telling them they are so cute but, they keep saying they are manly. Yeah right, they were just like any other girls. They were all are annoying and sassy.

When they left Earth to EXO planet she told GOT7 beforehand that she will be leaving for awhile and then coming back. We all arrive safely and once we landed on the planet they were attacked by armed forces of the humans. The fight had just began once they know about the princes finding the tree of life. The tree of life was the main goal, which was to kill it. From the intense training she had, she easily knock them down. Stealing a glance at the guys she notice somebody aiming a metal ball filled with silver spikes at Lay. Silver is really bad for the supernatural, once touched it will burn your skin and it's really poisonous if touched with blood. If Lay get a single cut and starts bleeding, the blood will never stop, it will keep pouring out and that could make him die.

"LAY!" She screamed, with all of her energy left, she teleported behind Lay, right when she landed, she felt everything went slow-mo, and the ball was thrown at her, she fall down with a 'upff..'

"LINAH!" The boys all stop and rushed to her. They look at her skin and saw big cuts all over her chest. "I'm.....okay." Linah choked out with her heavy breathing and her vision was starting to go hazy. "You're not okay, we are going to save you. You promised you won't die on us in a battle."  

"I'm sorry,but I can't help her, it's too dangerous to get the silver out of her blood, once touch, I could die too." The news made all the guys into a weeping mess with streams of tears coming out of their eyes. "It's fine... just let me die." Linah was starting to lose focus and the pain was too much for her. "DON'T DIE ON US!" Sehun cried out holding Linah's hand.

"Don't forget me, remember I'm in all of you guys heart when I'm not there next to you. Don't miss me too much. I love you guys."

"NOOOO! NO! LINAH!"

"Stop crying you guys look ugly. Remember, I love you." She last said and met with darkness.

"LINAH!"

"DON'T GO YET! WE DIDN'T SAY I LOVE YOU."

"PLEASE DON'T GO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US YET!"

All was left was the twelve guys surrounding a bloody body, crying their hearts out, their mind filled with memories with Linah, all their happy and fun moments. In the midst of their crying a bright light came from Linah's body.  They moved back as they watch a tree came out of Linah's chest. It was the tree of life, it kept rising until it burst and the planet was starting to move around the land and repairing and growing back the life on the planet. The old and abandoned city was turned to bigger skyscrapers and more cars. Flowers was starting to bloom in the middle of winter. The sky was originally gray now, it was blue and you could see the whole galaxy.

Linah's body suddenly was raised and a big bright light emit from her making all the guys cover their eyes, except Baekhyun since he has the power of light. Once the light was gone, Linah's body was all healed, also with the rest of EXO, who was wounded. The tree of life started separating into twelves and it entered into EXO's chest, located in the heart. All the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter