Book 13

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Linah, did you just saw what happened?" She nodded. He nervously laughed and bluntly told her, "I have healing powers." Linah stared at him blankly. He has the same power as her? She didn't know somebody also have supernatural powers like her. "Does EXO know about this?" Linah asked.

"Yep." Lay nodded. "They all have powers too."

NO. EFFING. WAY...

"We all came from EXO planet." He explained. "So, you guys weren't kidding, when you guys weren't from here?"

"Well, you gotta say, we are amazingly  beautiful and talented people. Even the looks is included." Linah hit his arm as he laughed. "Oh, we are also princes of the planet too."

"Why are you guy here in the first place?"

"Well, we wanted to find the Tree of Life that was in earth and we can't find the person yet. Also, do you know our fake powers? Turns out we have those powers. For reals."

"How many things are you guys hiding from me?"

"A lot."

"No kidding."

"Do you have powers too any chance? I heard that Jongin got cut by a glass and you healed it?" Lay asked.

"Maybe, I do...."

"Can you show me?"

"Ummm..." Linah stood up and got something sharp and cut her wrist. Blood started forming out. "Yahh! Linah, you don't just-" Lay watched amazed as the light glowed and her wound was all healed. "Woah... you have the same power as me."

"Lay... look I'm right here..... now I'm here.." Linah started teleported around the room. Flicking on and off the lights in the room, causing a hurricane, thunder, snow storm, lightning some papers on fire, flying in the room, stopping time, playing with water, opening the windows and closing it, and causing a small earthquake.

Lay look at her as she have three heads. He was just staring at her with his mouth wide open and drool was starting to come out. 'Oh my gosh. I found the tree of life and she was in front of us all this time.' She heard his thoughts. "What do you mean, you found the tree of life?" She asked him confused.

"Ugh.... when is your shift is over?"

"In a few minutes."

"Okay, once you're done, I will be waiting for you in the parking garage." He said. She nodded and check herself out, go change, and head to the meeting place. Getting out of her car keys, she met up with Lay and they both entered her car. "So, where?"

"EXO Residence."

--

"Wait, so Linah have powers like us?"

"And she has all the powers we have?"

"Is she really the Tree of Life?"

"How could someone so small eat so much?"

Linah turned around from the dining room eating her dinner that she made herself, and threw a snowball at the person. The person stared in shock from the sudden attack. Before it could hit him the snow stopped in front of him. The person open his eyes to see why it didn't hit him yet. Then the snowball hit him on his face. The guys all burst into laughters.

"A girl need to eat." She simply said and continued her dinner. Feeding Chen some of her food, she got out her phone to see a new message from the boys. Earlier on the way here, she told them that she had to meet up with her friends and she will be coming home late. The guys replied, that they understand and already had their dinner.

Resting her phone onto the table, she finish up all the food and wash the dishes that she had used. Wiping off her hands, she grab her phone and head to the living room. Sitting down next to D.O, she noticed that Suho was on the phone with somebody and everybody was silent. Putting her head on D.O shoulder, she watched the guys just sitting there probably waiting for somebody. At last the doorbell rang making everybody stood up and head to the door. Linah lastly stood up and follow them. Standing next to Luhan, he gave her a soft look and pinch her squishy cheeks.

'I missed you.' He said to her. 'I missed you too.' He slowly ran a hand down her arms and interlaced their hands together, giving her a small squeeze. Looking at the door that just opened, EXO bowed to the person, Linah look at them confused by still bowed. At their front steps was Big Bang. Wait..... BIG BANG?

--

We were all seated at a long table in a room that Linah didn't know ever exist in this house. She was seated right across G-Dragon and Suho was right beside her holding her hand, since she was really nervous and confused on what's happening. "So, she is the tree of life, we were looking for?" T.O.P said as he look at her, making her shiver and squeezed Suho's hand.

 

Kris nodded, "She does have all of our powers." Big Bang continued to look at her making her really uncomfortable and her hands were getting a little sweaty. "What's your name?" Taeyang asked. Linah look at all of them and said, "Bang Linah."

 

"Ahhh... I see that the witch had putted a spell on you." Seungri said making her confused. She was under a spell all this time?

 

"The witch made you have bad vision and also lose your voice. There was nothing wrong when you were born. The family that you were in, those people are not your real family. Your parents made it a up to protect you." Daesang told me.

 

"Your parents have to send you to earth where you were just born. When your mom gave birth to you a war happened between the supernatural and the humans. You were in great danger since you were half-supernatural and half-human. Your mom was human, while your dad was supernatural. The war ended just a decade ago, leaving a big impact to the human world. The supernaturals had an advantage while the humans don't, making us win by default since we are stronger and have powers. Now, for years now, once the war was over we were looking for the tree of life to help rebuild the supernatural world that was devastated by what the humans did. Since, we have found the tree of life we have to return to our planet and restore what was not finished. I know that it's a lot to take in." G-Dragon explained.

 

"Uhh... I actually have a little concern," She said to them raising her head and meeting all their eyes. "Is it okay if one of the supernaturals fall in love with a human?" She asked them. "No, it's not okay." T.O.P told making her expression fall. "But," he continued, "Since you are half-human, it's okay if you fall in love with a human." He said making her brightened again.

 

"I guess, you have someone in mind, according to your face expressions." Taeyang pointed out making Linah blushed and hid her red face with her hand. 'Who is it?' She heard Luhan asked her in her head. 'Choi Youngjae, you don't know him.' She told him. Luhan gave her a cheeky face maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter