Book 22

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linah look at the boss and wondered why he isn't saying anything. “The public loves you. If you scroll down you can see the people commenting how cook you are and they support you.” Lee Sooman explained to her as she scroll down and he was correct on his words. Wow…. She couldn't explain how she feels. She thought the public will hate her but they actually love her. Do you know what means to her? It means that they accepted her and they even agree that it's okay to date Youngjae. She felt so accepted.

“Do you know what's going to happen now?” Linah asked the boss as she pass back the iPad to him. “Just keep going like nothing happened just that be more aware for now on. We don't any bad rumors about yow. Now that people know that EXO is going to have a comeback soon, I bet the fans are more happy.” Nodding, she left after bowing and saying thank you.

Hearing her ringtone, which was just ducks quaking she accepted the phone call. “Hello?”

“Linah did you saw the article yet?” Minah worried voice greeted her.

“I just saw it. Lee Sooman samchon told me about just a few seconds ago. We got it taken care of.” Linah told Minah as she start walking towards the practice room to get her bag. She thinks that it was enough for today. “oh, that's good. I was just worried because of your reaction. I thought you would be panicking but you are really calm right now.” Minah explain making both of them laugh.

“Well, I'm currently at SM and I'm about to leave and head to the boy’s dorm. Remember to brush your teeth before you go to sleep. We don't want people finding out that Girl’s Day Bang Minah has yellow teeth.” All Linah heard was Minah’s high-pitched voice but she hang up just in time Minah was about to scold her.

Opening the door to the practice room she was met by the boys who was currently practicing and stop when they saw her and ask her what happened. Explaining the whole story the guys understand her and told her leave since she look pretty tired. Waving by to the boys she head to her car and head to GOT7 dorm.

Once Linah arrived home she passed out on the couch making Coco who was laying besides her look at Linah in confusion and start to crawl on Linah who was about to fall asleep. Not when CoCo step on her . “aish.. my .” Linah mumbled and push the puppy off her and onto her stomach making Coco snuggly into her stomach. Falling back to asleep, Youngjae watch her through the doorway and smiled when both of his favorites are asleep.

Walking over to Linah he press a warm kiss on her forehead and move her hair that was blocking her face. Lifting Coco off her and into Mark's room, he then went back to Linah and lift her up and into his room. Placing her softly into his bed, he hop onto the bed next to her and lift the blanket over them until their chin met. Hugging Linah’s waist he slowly fall asleep right after her.

---

“Congratulations to the class of 2015!” Everybody cheered as Youngjae and Linah both hug each other. “Oppa, we finally graduated! No more school!” Linah cheered and start to jump up and down. “There is still college, Linah.” Youngjae pointed out making Linah pout and sad making her shoulders slump. “aish! I hate school,” She suddenly screamed making Youngjae laugh and waved at the other guys that they were here.

“Yay! We are finally out of this dungeon!” Yugyeom shouted making Linah scream too and the both of them celebrate together.  

“Linah!” “Minah!” The twins ran to each other and jump up and down. “We are finally out of this dungeon!” Minah shouted and Linah told her Yugyeom said the same thing. “Oppa!” They both turned to their older brother and the two of them gave him a big hug, Linah on the backside and Minah on the front.

Everybody was in a happy mood and on Yongguk they all celebrated on meat. “Cheers!” Everybody clank their glass of water or soda and took a big gulp of there drink. Linah made a special wrap that was just made of a lot of spice and one piece of meat and fed it to Jackson who knew nothing about it ate it and made a disgusted face.

“OH MY GAWD!” Linah burst into fits of laughter from his reaction and ate a piece of meat but immediately gag it out since she was laughing. All the guys made a ‘eww’ sound and continued to eat their food. “Ahhh~” Jackson said to her as he push the wrap near . She look at him suspiciously and ate the wrap. Eating it she noticed a ton of ginger and just went with a chewing face so Jackson think that it was perfectly fine for her.

“Is it not spicy?” Jackson said in worry once he notice that she wasn't making any sign of reaction. Youngjae then pass her a napkin and that's when she spit it all out that she started to cry from the taste. Jinyoung pass her his drink which she took a big gulp of it but spit it back out again because she doesn't like tea and just drank her own since all the guys have a weird sense of drinks that they pick from. Jackson wipe her tears with his thumb and fed her a piece of onion which she almost ate and hit his arm and glared at him with her swollen eyes.

“Here,” Youngjae fed her a piece of meat making her back to her normal self making the guys look at her weirdly and continue to eat their food. Making a wrap for herself she head a ‘ah~’ voice and saw Youngjae with his mouth wide open. She then move it towards his mouth and came back towards and ate it in one bite making Youngjae look at her if a pout. She just gave him a peck on his lips and he continued to stared at her. Out of guilt she made another one and fed it to him making him smile at her and pinch her cheeks. He cannot resist those cheeks.

“Linah open your mouth,” Minah commanded making Linah stand up and lean over and eat the piece that Minah fed to her. Sitting back down she drank some of her drank and give out a loud burp. Jackson who was sitting beside her made a disgusted face, “Please do not burp. That is not lady like.” Right after he said that she lean towards him and gave another burp on his face making Jackson push her face off him and making Linah laugh at him.

The night continued like that until Minah suggested that we all should have a sleepover party at the mansion. Yep, turns out that they sold the B.A.P house and decided to live in the mansion where GOT7 stayed at since nobody is using the mansion since they moved to the dorm. Also, Linah didn’t even notice that there was a third floor for the maids and butlers but they left since they weren’t living there anymore so B.A.P is staying there.

Everybody went to their respected home and gather some clothes and then head to the mansion. Linah was the one driving for the boys since they manger had an emergency so she is their manger now. Arriving at the mansion, she park the car behind her car and turn off the engine. Taking off her seat belt, the guys got out of the car and head inside after Linah had lock the door and made sure they didn’t forget anything.

Removing her shoes, she place her bag in Youngjae’s room and came back down and saw the guys in the living room getting ready for a movie night. Heading to the kitchen, she help pop some popcorn and other snacks for the guys and place it on the table. Handing out the drinks to the guys she down in between Youngjae and Bambam. Leaning her head towards Bambam, he push her head towards his shoulder and let her rest there. Youngjae just stared at her wanted to her get her attention. Once she finally turned to look at him he had place one leg over her and lean his head on her. She immediately push his head off her once she had saw Coco and pick her up and place it on Youngjae so she could also pet both of them.

Petting Coco she leaned back on Bambam which he start to play with her hair making her slap his thigh and tell him to stop touching her hair. Patting Youngjae’s cheeks she told him the movie is starting which his attention turned to the screen. The living room had turned into a movie theater with the projector playing on the screen. They were watching Inside Out and Linah heard a lot about this movie and heard that it was really good.

Once the intro was playing Linah was already squealing from the excitement making all them shush at her and making her quiet down and hide herself with Coco’s body. Placing her back down she silently watch the movie and sometimes laugh mostly all the scenes since they are all funny.

There were english subtitle for the English speakers and it was really helpful for both Mark and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter