Book 18

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swinging their interlocking hands together, both Youngjae and Linah arrived at the lunch room. "Do you know what's for lunch today?" She asked and look around for GOT7. "I think we're having pasta and meatballs with soup." He replied and saw the other students already had their lunch and he took a peek on what they were eating.

"Yay! I was craving for pasta." Linah cheered and head in line with Youngjae. Grabbing their full trays, they sat down next to each other where B.A.P, GOT7, and Minah were sitting. Mixing their pasta, Linah grab some pasta with the sauce all covered and plunge it into . "Wow." She said with full. Eating a piece of meatball, she ate half of it and fed it to Minah, who was next to her, which she fed some of her pasta to Linah.

Peeling the cap off the cup if the soup, Linah grabbed her spoon and took a sip of the soup. "Ahh... try this." She turned to Youngjae and fed him some noodle and some soup. He raised a thumbs up, which made Linah smile at him and took another sip of the soup.

He then suddenly paused once he had found something in his mouth. His eyes widened as he pushed Linah away from the soup and he found Linah having a hard time breathing and she was holding with a shock and surprise look. She started to cough which made the other stare at her confused, but once they saw that she was having a hard time they begin to panic.

"Get her epipen, quickly!" Yongguk's deep voice shouted out as Youngae quickly grab the epipen that was hidden deep in her backpack and took the safety cap off and formed a fist around the epipen. He then pressed it in her mid-thigh and hold it there for ten seconds. Yongguk ran over to her and carried her and ran to the parking lot, then heading to the hospital, the boys quickly behind. The other guys help back at the lunch room, as people started to murmur what was happening.  

Youngjae felt his chest tightening from looking at Linah, who was in pain he grab her hand and tried to calm her down. He kept saying to; 'it's okay, you're going to be fine.' 'You're not alone, you have all of us all beside you.' 'I'm always there for you.'

As Yongguk and Youngjae both arrived at the hospital, Youngjae quickly carried Linah into the hospital and the nurse help him right away. "What happened to Dr. Bang?" One of the nurse ask him as he place her onto the stroller. "She had a allergic reaction," He told them and added, "i also used her epipen and quickly head here." The nurses nodded at him and push the stroller into the emergency room.

"I'm sorry, but you can't enter in the emergency room." The nurse stop him when he was about to enter. He look at Linah one last time and nodded. He plop down on the waiting chairs and was greeted by the rest of the guys. "Where is Linah?" Bambam asked as he felt sad that he saw for the first time that she was in pain. "In the emergency room." Youngjae replied back and let out a deep sigh.

"It's okay, I know that Linah is okay, she is pretty strong to fight off the peanuts or nuts that was in the soup." Minah patted Youngjae's back to make him feel better which she succeed.

"I wonder why the school put peanuts in a soup, if they know that people are allergic to them." The other Youngjae from B.A.P told all of the guys plus Minah, and they all nodded agreeing what he said. Now that they think about, that was a little suspicious. Why did Linah only had a allergic reaction, when there were other people who have the same allergy to peanuts. That is a bit off.

Right when they were thinking of the situation that happened early, their train of thoughts was broken by a doctor that just came out of the door. Yongguk shot up of his seat and asked the doctor, “How is Linah?”

The doctor took a peek at everybody and saw their confused and worried face. “She okay, she is just asleep. You know what happens when she has allergic reaction. This time, try to watch her more careful of what she eats. If this keeps happening to her, she could die from this.” The doctor seriously explained to them. The doctor lastly bowed at them which, they bowed also and watch him walk away.

They all head to Linah’s room and watch her peacefully sleep. Youngjae took her hand into his and watch her with needles and tubes inside her making him really worried and saw. Sweeping a piece of hair our of her eyes, he warmly kiss her hand and told her to wake up soon. Just then, he felt a twitch and saw her peeking under her eyelids. Smiling at her he said, “You’re awake.”

Linah turned to look at him and smiled at him, glad that he was by her side. “Oppa.” She said in a small whisper. Her eyes then widened and touch . She start panicking which made the heart monitor started beeping and made all the guys stood up and tried to calm her down. The nurse walk in and took a needle and press it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter