Book 5

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have a brother?” They all questioned. She nodded. “Bang Yongguk.” She named him. “Ahhh.. That one tall scary leader from B.A.P?”

 

“Yep.” She nodded as she reverse the car once Jackson got in the car and seat belted. We were all headed to Lotte World to have some fun since it’s the weekend. As Linah kept driving, they finally notice how close Linah was to the steering wheel, they chuckled as they whisper to each other. “Are you guys talking to me? You know I could read your minds right?” She told them.

“What?”

“YOU COULD READ MINDS?” Okay. I guess I didn’t tell them yet. Opps. “So you could see ghost, read minds, and also send messages through mind?” BamBam recalled as he restated what Linah said. She nodded. “Look at the bus stop right there, there is a ghost.” She pointed at the bus sign. They all look but saw nobody. “WOAH! SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS REAL!” Yugyeom said amazed. She just had a straight face not saying yes or anything because the whole time she was nodding her head.

Once they all arrived at the amusement park, she started finding a parking lot, with the help of another seven pair of eyes, she found one quickly and park the car. They all went out the car as she closed the driver door as she waited until they all went out the car and lock the car. “Kaja!” She yelled out as she march towards the ticket booth.“Can I have eight adult ticket please?” She told the ticket person as she got out her wallet. She notices that the person didn’t understand at all.

She mentally smacks herself as she got one of the boys. “The person doesn’t understand me.” She signed to Youngjae since he was the only one that understands me. He nodded as he did the job. “Thanks.” She told Youngjae as he and Mark got the tickets. “It’s okay. The men are supposed to pay not the girl. Plus you can’t even talk." Mark told her as she just nodded and kept walking.

“What ride should we go on first?” She asks the boys once they pass the security. “The big one!” Jackson exclaimed as he pointed at the biggest and the scariest ride of the park. “Why are you asking even though you are not going to ride it to anyway? Huh?” JB smack Jackson head as they walk towards the ride he pointed at. He shrugged, as he slung one arm around Linah shoulder. In response she brought her hand closest to his arm and holds his hand. Whenever someone put an arm around her shoulder she will instantly hold their hands since B.A.P and Minah always do this to her.

“Wahh.. Your hand is warm.” She turned to Jackson as she rubs her thumb on his hand. Jackson stops putting his arm around her and instead holds her hand and swing both of their hands. She smiled at him as she started ahead looking around the rides. From behind Youngjae look at both of them jealously, as he kept his head down, he didn’t notice that Linah was looking at him wondering what’s wrong with him.

“Youngjae!” She shouted at him. He raised his head and notice that she wasn’t holding Jackson hand anymore and was in front of him.

“What are you doing? Hurry up. The boys are already in line.” She told him as she grab his hand and drag him to where the boys were. Waiting in line, Youngjae stared at their link hands and felt warm and tingly. He also notice the perfect fit between both of their hands. He was dreamily thinking of something that he didn’t even notice Linah dragging him to his seat and seatbelt for him. She put down the handle down for both of them and grab his hand again. Youngjae snap out of his different world and saw he was already seated and felt his legs dangling from the ground. He look down in shock.

“What I’m I doing here?” Youngjae turned to Linah was smiling at him. “We are riding the ride, silly.” She told him as she heard the announcer said the ride was about to start. “Kyahh!” She squealed. “I’m so excited.” She jumped on her seat as Youngjae pulled her down. “Calm down. I don’t want you to fall off.” Youngjae warned her as he grabs her hand and squeezed it lightly.

“It’s fine. I won’t fall under your watch.” She said as she squeezed his hand back making him smile. The ride suddenly slowly went up as Youngjae repeatedly said, “Oh my gosh.”

“Youngjae. If you’re scared just squeezed my hand and scream okay.” She told him once they finally reach to the top. He squeezed his eyes tightly not wanting to look down. “Wahhhh!” Linah suddenly said making Youngjae look at her. “Look at the view.” She told him. Once he open he look down the ride suddenly drop making him close his eyes again and squeezing Linah small hand.

“WOAH!” Linah giggled as she continues laughing at Youngjae who was crying while screaming throughout the whole ride. The ride finally came to stop as she help Youngjae took off his seatbelt and also hers. She put the handle up as she jump off and stretches her hand to Youngjae who grab it and jump down with the help of Linah.

Once he was finally standing his knees buckled making him fall down and Linah holding him tightly. “Woah. Almost lost you there.” She said as she helps him once again. “Let’s go.” She grab hold of his hand as they both walk around going to each ride and ditching the rest of the boys. She didn’t know why but she had a blast playing with Youngjae. Usually when she go play with B.A.P or Minah it was never this fun.

Maybe because she could finally pick on somebody who is scared of rides since B.A.P and Minah are too confident and not easily scared. “Oh look.” Linah pointed one of the stands that sell animal ears. She ran up to it and grabs a giraffe ears and put it on. She also found another one and put it on for Youngjae. “Let’s go pay for this.” She exclaimed as she ran up to the cashier and paid for the headbands.

“Now this is what we need for an amusement park.” She faced Youngjae as she skipped to the next ride. The day couldn’t get any better once she sat down on a soft cushion. “What a wonderful day.” Linah said once she lay on the couch inside GOT7 mansion.

“Noona. Are you going to stay here for night?” Bambam said as he laid next her as he snuggled closer. “Yeah, might as well. I need to cook dinner for you guys too.” She said as she leaned her head on BamBam head. “I’m tired.” She mumbled as she closed her eyes and slowly fall asleep but was awakened by the noise the boys were making. “Ugh…” She groaned as she tried to cover her ear with Bambam body. “Noona. That tickles.” He laughed as she continued to try to fall asleep but end up failing.

“Seriously.” She got up with the help of pushing Bambam body down. She collapses on Bambam body notice that she was totally tired from all rides and running back and forth since Youngjae stole her phone. She slowly moved her body towards the ground and fall off with a loud thud. She slowly got up and took a step but, suddenly trip since she didn’t notice the rug that was sticking out. Linah got up once again and walk towards the kitchen.

After a long day at Lotte Day, she made dinner and fall asleep on Youngjae because he was the closest person she was near. She end up waking up leaning on Youngjae chest and hugging him like teddy bear. He also had an arm aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter