Book 1

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m walking on sunshine woah- oh oh~!” I sang in my head as I walk to school with my sister next to me. “You are my sunshine.” I started. “My only sunshine.” Minah finished. “You make me happy when skies are gray.”

“I love you, you love me.” I pointed at Minah, “We are just one big family.” We both laughed as we high-five.“Wow. I feel like a kid now.” Minah said as she put her arm around me. I nodded as I also brought my other arm around her. When I was about to say something, a figure caught my eye. I squint my eyes to see who it is but, it was actually a ghost.

“Oh. Mrs. Choi!” I called out the ghost. “What?” Minah asked confused and after a while her faces turned back to normal. “Oh. Ghost.” She nodded her head as she understands me.“Mrs. Choi, what are you doing out here.”  I asked the ghost. Usually Mrs. Choi would be next to the fruit stand and not next to the bus stop.

“Oh. Linah. I’m waiting for my grandson. The bus is coming.” She told me as I saw the bus rolling down the hill. We three waited to the bus to come up as we all went in. I sat next to Mrs. Choi since I want to know who her son is. “Mrs. Choi, where's your grandson?” I asked as she pointed to the guy in the back with his pack of friends. ‘Oh, Look.’ I thought as I saw the guy I bumped into just yesterday.

“Is that really your grandson?” I wondered as I look at her. She nodded. Wow, I didn’t know that. Plus why didn’t Mrs. Choi tell me that she has a grandson? “Why didn’t you tell me that you had a grandson?” I nudge her as I want an answer. “Well, I want to keep it a secret from you. You already have things to take care of.” She told me as she pointed at something in front of me. When I look at it, I notice it was another ghost. Startled, I waved at the ghost as it waved back and also patted my head. I smiled as the ghost took the seat the other side of mine.

“Hello.” I talked to the ghost. “Hi.” He shortly said as he looks away. “I don’t really recognize your face. How did you died?” I questioned as I look at him straight in the eye.“I just died just now.” He said as he pointed at the accident area that the bus just passed by. “Aww. That .” I pouted as I tried to rub his back, but, I just notice that people are staring. I retreat my hand as I saw people giving me weird looks. ‘What?’ I thought as I look at the people. They just look away.

‘Gosh. That girl looks so weird. Who is she even talking to?’

‘Is there somebody next to her? I don’t see anyone?’

‘Whenever I’m near that strange girl, I feel something really scary.’

‘I think it was a bad idea to sit next to that Tina girl.’

TINA? My name is Linah. Aish, get it at least correct if you want to insult somebody.

‘Hey look, it’s the girl I bumped to.’ Frozen. I look at the guy and saw him. The guy I bumped into. ‘Woah. She is really pretty.’ I heard him say as I look away and turn off people thoughts as I felt a poke. I open my eyes and saw Minah. “Linah, Let’s go. We are already at school.” She grabs my hand as she pulled me out of the bus. ‘There are two of them.’ I last heard as I walk inside the school. As I walked towards the hall, strangely people were making way for both of us. It felt really weird that people is look at me with scared expressions. I look behind me and saw a ghost walking. I stop for a second, and saw the students step back in fear. I grab the ghost arm and let the ghost stand next to me and kept walking.

“What happened now?” I told the ghost as I kept my eyes straight since if people see me looking at the ghost for so long, they wonder what I’m looking at. “Mom, kick me out of the house since I didn’t brush my teeth.” He said sadly as he kept his head low. “Ayee.. Why didn’t you brush your teeth? Do you want yellow teeth like your dad and have bad teeth forever?” I nag him as I wanted to hit him but, I hold myself to not make a scene.

“Sorry noona. I promise I won’t do it again. Can I have a candy?” He put his hand out as he smiled wide. “Aigoo.” I said as I took out the candy and gave it to him also adding of messing up his hair. “NOONA. MY PRECIOUS HAIR! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO IT!” He yelled as he pointed at me as he tried to put his hair back to normal. I just laughed as I look at him weirdly as he teleported back to his house. Aigoo. This kid.  “Minah.” I called her name. She look at me with a What? Face.

“Unnie.” I still called her as she has still the WHAT? Face. “Nothing.” I told her as she knocks my head. “Aigoo.” She told me in her thoughts as she pinches my arm as I smiled.

---

 

“Hello, my name is Choi Youngjae.”

“I’m Kunpinook Bhuwakul. Please call me BamBam.”

“And I’m Kim Yugyeom-iminda. Please take care us.” All three of them said as they both bowed at the same time.

“Okay you guys could just find an empty seat. Now, classes go to page 154.” The teacher told the class as she wrote down notes on the board.

“OPPA SIT HERE!”

“NO! SIT HERE!”

“SIT HERE. THERE IS A BETTER VIEW OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD!”

“I THINK I JUST PEED!”

“wat.”

“that’s gross.”

“eww..”

Linah heard a screech next to her as she look up from the sound and saw the guy she bumped into. She also saw the other two new students behind her.“Hello. I’m Choi Youngjae.” He extend his hand as Linah just plop her hand on his and remove her hand after a few seconds and got out some clean wipes and cleaned your hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter