EP20

WE GOT BABY

Ep20:

 

"Noyone..."

"But I see you texting with your phone just now."

"Nothing, I just playing with my phone."

"You text with a guy?"

 

Jonghyun and Onew come to them.

"You guys quarell?" Jonghyun ask.

"No. Just asking her something but she don't want to tell me." Minho answer back.

"Oppa, I just want to tease you.... Is Sica unnie who text me just now." Krystal said to minho.

"Really?! But why you don't tell me just now?"

"I just want to tease you. But you're too emotional just now."

"You shouldn't tease me. You will have your punishment." After saying minho kiss krystal on the lips.

Then krystal blush. Her face is all red like an apple. Jonghyun and Onew who see the kissing scene they cheering.

"Hyung, you see krystal is blushing...." Jonghyun tease krystal.

"Oppa!" Krystal shout to jonghyun.

"Hyung, you make my soojung embarassed." Minho tell jonghyun.

"I thought the one who make soojung embaress is you." Jonghyun keep teasing them.

 

"What happen? Why soojung face so red? Soojung are you sick?" Key came with taemin and ask.

"She's not sick but blushing..." Onew tell them the kiss thing then key and taemin also tease the couple.

"Stop hyung, you will wakes yoogeun." Minho tell them.

When Key wants to say something, shinee manager come in to the waiting room and interupt key who want to say something.

"Shinee, we should go now."

"Ok. A while." Onew say.

 

"Soojung, you'll go back?" Jonghyun ask.

"No..."

"What?!! Where you want to go?!" Minho interupt krystal went he heard krystal say no.

"Calm down oppa.... I just go back to my dorm."

"O..."

"Minho, you're so funny just now. What?!!" Key said and act like minho.

"Kim Ki Bum! I'll kill you!!!" Minho said and chase Key who already run away.

"Soojung ah!!! Ask your husband to stop!!!" Key shout to krystal while running.

"Minho oppa, stop chasing... Yoogeun and I want to go back now." as krystal expected minho stop chasing key.

"Wow!! Only soojung can stop minho. Next time I going to call soojung if minho going mad." Key stop running and said.

"Kim Ki Bum! Shut your mouth!" Minho shout to key. Key shut up right away.

"Now? Going back to your dorm?" Minho turn to krystal and ask her.

"Yup. I just go a while, then I will go back to house." Krystal tell minho.

"Ok. After I finish my schedule, I'll go back right away."

"Is ok, take your time. If you want to go back to your dorm later."

"Nothing inside my dorm I need to take."

"Then ok. I'll need to go now, you also need to go for your schedule."

"Yoogeun, wake up. We're going back." Krystal say softly.

"Soojung, your manager oppa is infront the door?" Minho ask.

"Yes."

"Then I carry yoogeun down. Hyung later I'll go to the car myself, wait for me." Minho said to krystal and tell his manager hyung.