EP22

WE GOT BABY

Ep22:

 

Shinee finish recording the show with shinhwa. They went back to their waiting room. All of the members are tired and exhausted. So they rest on the sofa. After 10 minutes, shinee manager hyung drive them back to their dorm. When arrive their dorm, all of the members sit at the living room sofa. But minho went back to his room and rest. He then take out his phone from the pocket of his pants, and call krystal.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Soojung, where are you?"

"Oppa. I'm still in my dorm."

"O... So what you doing inside your dorm?"

"Nothing... Chatting with sulli now."

"O... How's yoogeun?"

"He's ok. Amber, luna and victoria onnie is playing with him. They really like him. When I want yoogeun back from them. They stoped me. They ask me to let them continue playing with yoogeun."

"Then yoogeun should be really happy..."

"Yup. I always hear him laugh, even when i'm inside the room chatting with sulli."

"Then what time you want to go back home? I'm still in my dorm, want me to fetch you?"

"But I still want to chat more with sulli. And also yoogeun is playing happily."

"Ok. When you want to go back. Call me, I'll fetch you."

"Ok. Thanks oppa."

"It's nothing. I need shower first. Remember to call me later."

"Of course oppa. Bye."

"Bye."

 

Minho then went to shower. After he shower, he went to the living room and see what s doing. As he expect, all s are sitting on the sofa and watching tv. Then taemin said

"Hyung, you didn't go back to your home?"

"Later. I'm going to f(x)'s dorm to fetch soojung."

"Then what time you go?" Onew who ask this time.

"Maybe 7pm later."

"So you won't eat here right? Cause later TVXQ's and Super Junior's hyungs ask us to eat outside with them."

Minho just nodded, and sit on the sofa beside taemin.

 

While minho is watching tv with few of s, he receive a call from krystal.

"O. Soojung-ah..."

"Oppa, Yoogeun want to go home."

"Ok. I'll come now."

"Ok. We'll wait for you. Bye"

"Bye."

After talking to krystal. Minho went inside his room to change his clothes. After changing clothes, minho tell Jonghyun he go out and then he went out of his dorm, to the parking lot. Minho drive his car to f(x)'s dorm. Minho arrive f(x)'s dorm and he wait krystal at the ground floor. Then he call krystal to ask krystal and yoogeun come down.

He waited them and he sees two people walking to his car. He went dorm from his car and approach them. He went to them and carry yoggeun to his hands.