EP49

WE GOT BABY

Ep49:

 

Minho drive them to the nearest supermarket. And they went to shopping for their lunch. They bought ingredients for the spaghetti and they also bought some drinks and snacks. After buying things, they went home and starting to cook. Minho is helping krystal in the kitchen, while yoogeun is playing and watching tv in the living room.
"Oppa, please take me the sauce over there." krystal said to minho. Minho pass the sauce to krystal, and he continue cutting the meat and tomato.
After 15 minutes, the spaghetti is done. Krystal put the spaghetti in 3 different bowl and put on the table.
"Oppa, ask yoogeun come and eat. Spaghetti is done." Krystal said.
"Ok." Minho said and went to the living room.

 

"Yoogeun. Spaghetti is done, Let's eat." Minho stand and wait for yoogeun to come to him.
"Ok appa." Yoogeun slowly run to minho.
They went to the dining table,
"Yoogeun come and sit here." Krystal saw yoogeun and ask him to sit on the chair.
"Omma. Yoogeun is hungry." Yoogeun say after he sit down. Minho sit beside yoogeun and krystal sit on the another side of yoogeun.
"Then let's eat now." krystal pass the fork to yoogeun and minho.
And they started to eat their lunch. After eating, minho is cleaning the dishes in the kitchen and krystal is with yoogeun in yoogeun's room playing with yoogeun.
"Omma. Yoogeun wants to eat ice-cream." yoogeun said cutely to krystal.
"Ok. But you can only eat 1 scoop. Promise?" krystal said.
"Ok. Yoogeun promise." Yoogeun nod his head.
"Let's go down and eat ice-cream." Krystal and yoogeun go down stairs. They saw minho is still in the kitchen doing the dishes.

 

"Oppa. Yoogeun wants to eat ice-cream. Can you help him to take 1 scoop?" krystal ask minho.
"Ok. Do you want some too?" Minho clean his hand and ask krystal.
"Yes." Krystal said and bring yoogeun to the living room. They watch tv while waiting for minho and the ice-cream.
"Here is it." Minho bring 3 bowl of ice-cream and give them each. And minho take the last one and sit beside krystal.