EP40

WE GOT BABY

Ep40:

 

Jonghyun is talking with other members. He told them the plan krystal told him before. Others agree to keep the plan from minho. Then jonghyun went out from the waiting room and go to suju's waiting room. Then he told suju the plan. And suju said they will go to the party after. So jonghyun went out from suju's waiting room and went for snsd's waiting room. He told snsd the same thing as he told suju. And snsd said they will go too. The same thing in tvxq waiting room. Then jonghyun went back to the waiting room.

 

"Oppa. You told all of them?" When jonghyun just went in the waiting room, krystal ask him secretly.
Jonghyun nodded and went to the members.
Krystal also went back sit beside yoogeun.
"Omma." Yoogeun give the ice-cream to krystal. Krystal eat it.
"Thank you yoogeun." Krystal said to yoogeun. She tap yoogeun's head.
"Yoogeun. How about appa?" Minho sit beside krystal and ask yoogeun.
"Appa." Yoogeun take 1 spoon of ice-cream and feed minho.
"Goodboy." Minho eat it and tap yoogeun's head too like krystal.
All of the members keep playing and chatting. After 30 minutes, the show is starting. Others artists are performing. Shinee and f(x) is still playing in the waiting room with some members of EXO-K.


"F(x). Is 15 minutes before your perform. You need to be behind of the stage." A staff come in to the waiting room and said.
"Ok." F(x)'s manager said to the staff. And the staff went out.
"Is time girls." Their manager said.
"Ok." Victoria said to the manager.
"Yoogeun. Be good ya? Listen to appa and wait for omma comeback ok?" Krystal told yoogeun.
"Omma. Yoogeun wants to be with omma." Yoogeun said to krystal.
"Be good yoogeun. Omma will be back." Krystal told yoogeun.
All of the f(x) members are already waiting for krystal outside of the waiting room.
"Yoogeun say bye to omma." Minho told yoogeun. Yoogeun wave his hand to krystal sadly.
"Omma will be right back. Yoogeun bobo." Krystal said. Yoogeun give krystal bobo.
"Goodboy. Bye oppa!" Krystal tap yoogeun's head and said to minho. And krystal went to her members.
And f(x) went for their performance.
Shinee are in tvxq waiting room. They are chatting with tvxq. Yoogeun is in taemin's arm now. Minho is talking with changmin. Yoogeun is playing with his tvxq samchu, taemin and onew.
"Samchu, all of you are handsome." Yoogeun said sweetly to tvxq.
"Thank you yoogeun." Yoochun said to yoogeun and tap his head.
"Yoogeun is handsome too." Junsu told yoogeun.
"Thank you junsu samchu." Yoogeun said and bow to junsu.
"Haha! Yoogeun is so cute!" Junsu said.
"Let me carry yoogeun." Yoochun said to taemin. Taemin pass yoogeun too yoochun.
"Take a photo of yoogeun and me." Yoochun said and pass taemin his phone.