EP5

WE GOT BABY

Ep5:

 

Yoogeun went to take his hammer toy as his dad told. He then use the hammer toy to knock krystal head.

“OUCH!!! Yoogeun, omma head pain.” krystal said to yoogeun while waking up, sitting on the bed hugging yoogeun.

“That’s because omma you don’t wakeup.” minho said while walk to them, and sit on the bed too. Yoogeun nodded, agree with his father.

“Ok, ok, is my fault… So what you want to do?” krystal ask.

“Yoogeun is hungry, so let’s go out and eat.” minho answer krystal.

“Ok, you both wait for me outside. I will change my clothes.” krystal push them to outside.

“Don’t be so long.” minho said, and bring yoogeun walking down the staircase to the living room.

 

5 minutes after,

“Ok, I’m done. Let’s go.” krystal said while walking down the staircase.

“Omma, you very slow…” said yoogeun and small run to krystal. Krystal carry yoogeun and said to him,

“Sorry, my baby…” krystal said while pinching yoogeun softly.

“Ok. All of us is done now. Let’s go.” Minho said and walking to them.

 

Then they arrive a fast food restaurant.

“Krystal, you bring yoogeun and find a place to sit. I will ordered the food,” minho said to krystal when they arrive the restaurant.

“Ok.” krystal answer minho, and bring yoogeun to find a place to sit. Minho brought 3 set of burgers for them. Then they eat the burgers that minho brought. Minho brought yoogeun fish burgers, krystal cheese ham burger, and himself chicken burger. They eat happily. After they eat, the time is almost evening. So they decide went back home and rest.

They arrive their home, minho and krystal help yoogeun to shower. After they shower up yoogeun, they rest in the living room. Krystal watch tv shows, minho play toys with yoogeun. They spend their time playing with yoogeun. At night, they watch yoogeun sleep, then they also went to bed.