EP33

WE GOT BABY

Ep33:

 

"Yah! Stop stealing yoogeun from me! Yoogeun more miss me than you. And also you just went out for 20 minutes, yoogeun won't miss you." Minho said to jonhyun.
"Yoogeun come, appa carry you." Jonghyun didn't bother minho and carry yoogeun from minho hands.
Before minho react, jonghyun already carry yoogeun far away from minho.
"Yah!! Kim JongHyun! You want to die?!" Minho shout and sttart chasing jonghyun around the waiting room.
"Soojung ask your husband to stop!" Jonghyun said loudly to krystal while running.
"Minho oppa. Jonghyun oppa. Stop! Yoogeun will feel dizzy later." Krystal shout to both of them.
"Hyungs. You both really more like a child tham yoogeun." Taemin tell both of the guys that still continue chasing and running.
"The one that like children is jonghyun hyung. Not me!" Minho stop chasing jonghyun and said. But after saying, he continue chasing jonghyun.
"Oppa stop!" Krystal shout loudly.

 

So both of them stop. Krystal carry yoogeun from jonghyun.
"Yoogeun. Are you ok?" Krystal ask yoogeun after carry him and sit down and the sofa.
"Yoogeun feels dizzy..." Yoogeun said and  put his head on krystal chest resting.
"Oppas. You made yoogeun dizzy!" Krystal told the two guys.
"Sorry yoogeun... Are you okay?" Minho ask yoogeun and sitting beside krystal.
Yoogeun nodded.
Krystal gave yoogeun his water, and yoogeun drink it. Then minho give yoogeun his power rangers toys. Yoogeun play with his toys. So all of them continue playing. F(x) waiting for their reherseal. And luna onew rehearsal too.
Minho and krystal didnt join the others. They sit at the sofa and chatting. While yoogeun playing his toys on krystal laps.

 

"Is time for f(x) rehearsal." A staff come in and said to f(x)'s manager.
"Ok." F(x)'s manager said to that staff.
"Let's go girls." F(x)'s manager said to f(x).
"Yoogeun. Omma went to rehearsal. Listen to appa ok? Be a good boy." Krystal tell yoogeun.
"Yes omma. Yoogeun will listen to appa." Yoogeun said to krystal and hug krystal.
"Omma come back faster..." Yoogeun said to krystal still hugging krystal.
"Ok. Omma will come back soon." Krystal tell yoogeun and give a peck to yoogeun's cheeck.
"Yoogeun bobo!" Krystal ask from yoogeun. Yoogeun bobo krystal.
"Good boy. Omma must go now, see you later ok?" Krystal said.
Yoogeun nodded sadly.
"Bye." Krystal waves his hand to yoogeun.
Yoogeun that is in minho's hand now, waves to krystal too.

 

When f(x) is reherseal, shinee is playing with yoogeun crazily in the waiting room. They play catching, drawing with yoogeun and others. Their waiting room is full of noises. Then someone come in to the waitong room.
"Yah!! Why didn't bring yoogeun to us?! We want to play with him too." The one that come in shout to minho.
"Hyung. If you want to play with yoogeun, you can come yourself like now." Minho tell that guy.
"Is because you didn't bring yoogeun come so I need to come myself."
"Hyung. Why you come?! We're playing happily with yoogeun." Taemin said to the guy.
"Yah! Is it like this talk wit your hyung?!" The said loudly.
"Hyung. You going to steal our yoogeun? We won't let you steal yoogeun from us." Jonghyun said.o
"I just want to play with yoogeun. Is it ok now?"
"Ok. Just 5 minutes for you." Onew that carrying yoogeun said.
"Yah! 5 minutes is not enough."
"Eunhyuk hyung! Stop shouting. Is so loud." Key said.
"Talk about yourself. Yoogeun annyeong!" Eunhyuk said and didn't bother key. Went to yoogeun and onew.
Eunhyuk wants to carry yoogeun from onew's arm, but onew turn away quickly didn't let eunhyuk carry yoogeun. Onew bring yoogeun to the sofa and sit beside taemin.
"Yah! Let me carry yoogeun also!" Eunhyuk shout to onew.
"Yoogeun don't want to let you carry.." Onew said to eunhyuk.
"Who says?! Yoogeun like me. He wants me to carry him. Isn't it yoogeun?" Eunyuk ask and went to onew, wants to carry yoogeun from onew's arm again. But onew still turn away.
"Hyung. Let eunhyuk hyung carry yoogeun also.." Taemin that sit beside onew said.
"Onew hyung. Let eunhyuk hyung carry also.." Key said too.
"Ok. Ok." Onew said and let eunhyuk carry yoogeun.