EP23

WE GOT BABY

Ep23:

 

"Yoogeun, do you have fun?"

"Yes."

"You haved fun. But aren't you tired?"

"No. Yoogeun still happy playing with Victoria and Luna imo."

"They doing nice to you? Didn't they bully you?"

"Oppa! How will Victoria unnie and Luna unnie bully yoogeun?! Yoogeun is so cute that everyone won't bully him." Krystal said minho.

"Haha. I'm just kidding. I know they won't bully him of course. Let's go now, we need to prepare for tomorrow." Minho said.

 

Krystal nodded and approach the car with minho and yoogeun. They went back to the house and minho help yoogeun to shower, while krystal also showering. After minho helping yoogeun shower, he help yoogeun to wear the clothes. And they went down stairs

"Appa, yoogeun is hungry." Yoogeun said to minho.

"Victoria imo and Luna imo didn't let you eat?" minho ask.

"They did. But yoogeun is hungry now."

"Ok. Appa cook ramen for you ok?"

"Yes!" yoogeun shout.

"You go up and see whether she's done. And ask her if she wants to eat ramen." minho tell yoogeun.

Yoogeun went upstairs while minho went to the kitchen.

Yoogeun went upstair to krystal's room. He sees krystal are sitting on the chair and drying her hair.

 

"Omma..." Yoogeun said and went to krystal.

When yoogeun approach krystal, krystal carry yoogeun and let him sit on her laps.

"Yoogeun, what happen?" krystal ask yoogeun after letting yoogeun sit on her laps.

"Appa ask if you want to eat ramen a not." yoogeun answer.

"Ok. Omma is also hungry. Let omma dry the hair first ok?"

Yoogeun nodded. Yoogeun went down to the kitchen and tell minho that krysstal also wants to eat ramen.

 

After 10 minutes, Krystal came down from her room and went to the kitchen.

"Oppa, need help?" krystal went to minho who is cooking ramen.

"Is almost finish. Just sit down with yoogeun and the ramen is done." minho said to krystal. And krystal nodded but she didn't sit on the dining table with yoogeun, but she ask yoogeun what he wants foor drink.

"Yoogeun, what you want to drink?"

"Soda!" yoogeun shout.

"Ok. But just a little bit for you." krystal said to yoogeun.

"Ok..." yoogeun answer with a little bit sad tone.

Krystal went to the fridge and take out a bottle of soda, and she takes 3 cups and pour the soda in the cup. Then she bring the cups with soda to the dining table and sit beside yoogeun waiting for the ramen.

 

"Ramen is done!" Minho tell them loud. And he bring the ramen to the table and bring 3 bowl for them.

"Yay! Finally!" Yoogeun shout.

"Let's eat." Krystal s said and help yoogeun to take the ramen and put inside his bowl. And she also help minho to take the ramen.

And they eat finish the ramen happily with chatting together. After eating, krystal cleans the dishes, while minho plaay with yoogeun at the living room. Minho and yoogeun play yoogeun favourite power rangers. They play happily.

"Oppa, is the thing for tomorrow enough?" Krystal ask and walk to them.

"Yes. I've check. It's enough. And tomorrow the ajumma will send the food come to our house." Minho answer krystal.

"Then we can rest. I'm so tired today." Krystal said while scretching her hands.

"But you didn't do anything today. You still tired?" Minho ask.

"Yup. I don't know why but just tired."

"Then you rest first. I'll play with yoogeun and will let him sleep first."

"Ok. Yoogeun, omma going sleep... Bobo." Krystal said to yoogeun and ask for a bobo.

 

Yoogeun bobo krystal and krystal say goodnight to both of them and she went up to sleep. Minho and yoogeun still playing with the power rangers krystal bought for yoogeun. And after 20 minutes, yoogeun wants to sleep. So minho and yoogeun went to the room, minho sings lullaby for yoogeun and he sleep. Then minho kiss yoogeun forehead and he went back to his room and he sees krystal is already fully sleep. So he went to brush his teeth and went to sleep.