EP12

WE GOT BABY

Ep12:

 

After they went back to f(x) waiting room. Krystal pack her things and change her clothes to casual clothes. They said goodbye to luna and amber. Then they leave sbs building. Minho drive them back to their house. In the way back to the house, yoogeun sleep soundly. Krystal also take a nap, cause she is too tired waking so early this morning.

After arrive their home, minho wakes krystal up, and carry yoogeun back inside the house and went upstairs put him on the bed in the room. And krystal also following minho up. After krystal arrive the room that minho put yoogeun down, krystal also lay down on that bed. Krystal sleep next to yoogeun.

Minho watch the krystal and yoogeun sleeping, he then smile brightly. He watch them sleep peacefully. He then went to the cabinet and take 1 set casual style shirt and pants, he then went to the bathroom and change it. After changing the clothes, he went down with his car key. He drive the car to shinee’s dorm. When arrive shinee’s dorm building, minho park his car at the parking lot. After done of parking his car, minho went to shinee’s dorm. He open the door and found jonghyun, key and taemin is sitting on the sofa and watching tv.

"Jonghyun hyung, where is onew hyung?" minho ask jonghyun who is watching tv programs.

"Sleeping in his room." Jonghyun answer minho but eyes still didn’t move from the tv screen.

"Can you all don’t watch tv programs for a while. I have things to give you all." Minho said to his three members that is watching tv programs until laugh.

"Bwo? What you want togive us?" key ask.

"This." Minho give them the invitation card.

"You, soojung and yoogeun will have party at your house?!" jonghyun ask.

Minho nodded.

"So I will meet yoogeun again?!" jonghyun ask again.

 

Key and taemin still watching tv, while jonghyun read the invitation card first. After he read, he was very happy, cause he can see yoogeun again. He really misses yoogeun very much. He had no time to went for visit yoogeun of shinee’s schedule. But he will call yoogeun, and they will talk on the phone. Sometimes he will buy present for yoogeun(of course with shinee members) and ask manager give to yoogeun.

Minho nodded again to jonghyun.

"Yeh!!!! I finally can meet yoogeun again!!!" jonghyun is very happy until jumping up and down hugging minho kissing key.

"Hyung! Stop it!" minho said to jonghyun.

"Arasso… arasso…" jonghyun said but still jumping up and down.

"Key, taemin you both will come also, aren’t?" minho ask key and taemin who is watching tv programs.

"Yup, of course. We’ll can meet yoogeun again. Of course we will go." Key answer minho.

"How about onew hyung?"

"We’ll tell him after he’s awake. I’m sure he wants to go too." Taemin said this time.

"Ok. I’m done here… need to go. Bye!" minho wave to while walking to the door.

"Hyung, why so fast?" while minho walk to the door, taemin ask.

"I need to give to snsd." Minho said

"O…ok. See you." Taemin said to minho.

 

After minho sent the invitation card to shinee’s members, he drive his car and went for snsd’s dorm. When he arrive there. The security know him cause sometimes shine and f(x) will come to snsd’s dorm. After minho park his car at the car park lot, he then went up to snsd’s dorm. he press the bell of snsd’s dorm. the one that open the door is…

 

Hey guys, i know that i didn't update for some months cause of my personal reason

but i will try my best to upload more...

thx 4 ur support