EP13

WE GOT BABY

Ep13:

 

"O…Minho, annyeong!" taeyeon who open the door.

"Annyeong noona!" minho bow to taeyeon.

"Come in first… what made you come?" taeyeon let minho in and ask him.

"I came is want to give you this." Minho gaive the invitation card to taeyeon.

Taeyeon open it and read.

"Ok, we’ll go." Taeyeon said after reading it.

"Thanks noona… Come with your members." Minho tell taeyeon.

Suddenly hyoyeon come out to the living room,

"O! Minho a… what makes you come here?" hyoyeon ask minho and stand next to taeyeon.

"Noona see this." Minho take another invitation card to hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon take the card from minho hand and read,

"I definitely will go." Hyoyeon said.

"Thanks noona…. I need to go now. See you next time!" minho said and bow to taeyeon and hyoyeon.

"Annyeong!" hyoyeon and taeyeon said together and wave to minho.

Minho leave snsd’s dorm, he take out his phone from his pants pocket and call krystal.

"Yeoboseyo?" krystal answer the phone.

"Soojung ah…is minho oppa.."

"I know oppa, why you call me?"

"I’ve finished give the card to members and snsd’s."

"O… you coming back now?"

"Yup."

"Can you buy some food back… yoogeun and I is hungry."

"Ok. What should I buy?"

"Anything is ok said yoogeun."

"Then what you want to eat?"

"Same with yoogeun."

"Then I buy MC Donalds?"

"Ok."

"K…see you later."

"Annyeong!"

Minho leave snsd’s dorm building. And he drive to the nearest MC Donalds. He went to drive-thru. He order 3 set fish burgers. After he buy the food, he drives back to the home.

After arrive at home, minho park his car nicely and went inside. Yoogeun see his dad coming through him and run to him. Yoogeun hug minho when he run to minho. Minho hug back yoogeun and carry him in his arm and holding the food with his another hand. Then minho realized krystal not around in the living room he ask yoogeun

"Yoogeun, where’s omma?"

"Omma went for toilet."

"Then we eat first ok?"

"Ok."

 

Minho bring yoogeun to the dining table. And take out the food and put in the plate for yoogeun. He then bring the food to yoogeun and let him eat first. And he take out another 2 hamburgers and also put them in the plate for himself and krystal. He take the food to the table and eat with yoogeun while waiting for krystal.

After krystal went to the dining table and sat down. Minho pass the hamburger to krystal.

"Do you want some drinks?" minho ask krystal.

"Yes oppa." Krystal answer and start eating.

"Yoogeun want to drink what?" this time minho ask yoogeun who is eating his hamburger.

"Orange juice." Yoogeun answer but still eating.

"Ok. I’ll get it." Then minho went to the refrigerator and take out the bottle of orange juice. Minho pour the orange juice in 3 glasses equally. He put back the orange juice inside the refrigerator. And bring the 3 glasses full of orange juice to the table.

Minho give yoogeun and krystal each of them one glass orange juice and himself one too.

"Thanks,oppa." Krystal said to minho.

"Is ok. Eat your food" minho said back to krystal.