EP47

WE GOT BABY

Ep47:

 

The next morning, 9a.m.
Minho, krystal and yoogeun is still in their dreamland. They are tired because of yesterday. Yoogeun is the first to wake up. And he went to his appa omma's room. He saw them still sleeping on the bed, and he went up to the bed and lie down between minho and krystal and he continue sleeping.
In 10:30 a.m.
Minho wake up and see krystal is still sleeping, and he also realize yoogeun is on the bed too. He let them continue to sleep, and he went to clean up himself. Then he went down and decide to prepare breakfast for them. After he prepare breakfast, he went up again to wake up krystal and yoogeun.
"Soojung... Wake up. Is almost 11." Minho softly wake krystal. And after 5 minutes minho waking up, krystal finally wakes.
"Good morning oppa." Krystal said to minho.
"Good morning." Minho said to krystal.
"How did yoogeun sleep on our bed?" Krystal ask.
"No idea. Maybe he come by himself and fell asleep." Minho said.
"Go and clean yourself. I had already prepared breakfast, you can eat." Minho told krystal.
"Ok." Krystal went to clean herself.

 

"Yoogeun... Wake up." Minho wakes yoogeun.
But yoogeun is still in his own dreamland. Minho continue to wake yoogeun. After 10 minutes, yoogeun finally wakes. And minho help yoogeun to clean and after cleaning, they went down to eat breakfast.
Krystal is already eating her breakfast.
"Good morning omma." Yoogeun greet his omma.
"Good morning yoogeun. Do you sleep well?" Krystal said to yoogeun.
"Yes!" Yoogeun is already at krystal's side, and he gives krystal a bobo.
"Thanks yoogeun." Krystal tap yoogeun's head.
And they sit down eat their breakfast.

 

After eating breakfast, krystal have schedule with f(x)'s members. So minho and yoogeun is staying at home. In the afternoon, krystal come back from her schedule. She saw minho and yoogeun are in the living room watching tv. And she went and sit beside them.
"Soojung. You finish your schedule?" Minho ask krystal.
"Yup. No more shedule for today." Krystal said.
"Omma. Appa and yoogeun miss you!" Yoogeun said and jumping to krystal.
"Be careful." Minho said to yoogeun.
Krystal let yoogeun sit on her laps.
"Oppa. No work today?" Krystal ask minho.
"No. But we prepared for our come back." Minho answer.