EP27

WE GOT BABY

Ep27:

 

"Annyeong oppas."

"Hi. Soojung." Taecyeon is the first who greet back krystal.

"Hi. Soojung." Others 2pm members greet krystal also.

"Annyeong everyone." Taecyeon greet the guests.

"Annyeong everyone." 2pm members also greet the guests.

"Annyeong." The guest greet back them.

"Oppa, are you hungry now? The foods is ready." Krystal tell 2pm.

"Of course. We're very hungry." Junho said.

"Ya. We are hungry.... always...." Wooyoung said.

"We all know that. You no need to inform us again." Minho tell them.

 

All of them laugh. So the guests and minho, krystal and yoogeun sit on the living room and chat with each others. When they were chatting happily, someone ring the bell again. Krystal when to open the door with yoogeun. She open the door and sees leeteuk, donghae, kyuhyun, kibum and others members of super junior. And also tvxq also came with super junior.

"Oppas... You're late." Krystal said to the guys.

"We know. But we are busy of schedules." Leeteuk answer, and went in himself. Others members of super junior and tvxq follow him inside.

"Hyungs, annyeong!" minho greet them.

"Annyeong minho! Annyeong all of you." leeteuk said to minho and greet the others guests.

"Hyungs, sit down." minho said and take the chairs to them.

Then another bell rings. Krystal went to open the door.

"Unnies, you've came. I thought you didn't come." krystal said to the guests stand infront the door.

"You invite us. Why wouldn't we come?"

"Because you are too busy of the schedules."

"Hahaha.... Yup. We are busy of the schedules. But we should came, cause you already invite us."

"Unnies, come in first."

 

"Didn't Jessica unnie come with you all?" Krystal ask after letting the guests come in.

"No... She have her own schedules. So she can't make it today." Tiffany said.

"So sad.." Krystal said.

"But we're here. She ask us to pass the present she bought for you and your family." Sooyoung said to krystal. And she pass the present to krystal. There's two of them.

"One is from Jessica. And one more is from us." Sunny said.

"Thanks. Can I open it?" Krystal ask.

"Of course." The girls said.

So krystal unwrap the gifts from Jessica first. It's a set of shampoo and others. It have shampoo and lotion for female, male and even for children is a set for family.

"Wow. Is nice." Krystal said.

"Unwrap another one. Is from us." Tiffany said.

 

So krystal unwrap the another one. Is an accessories item that can put at home.

"Thanks unnies. Is really cute." Krystal said to them.

"Hyoyeon said that you won't like it." Sunny said to krystal.

"I very like it. Is cute. Let's go to the living room. The guests have arrived. Just waiting for you." Krystal said. Then they went to the living room.

"Annyeong noonas. Sit here." Minho greet SNSD's members and take some chairs let them to sit.

"Annyeong!" SNSD said to everyone. And sit.

All of them chatting with each other happily. Then someone suggest play game. So they started to play game. They play truth or dare, tempo game and others. Then some of them is hungry so thy eat for the 2nd round. After eating some of them is chatting, some of them continue playing games.

Yoogeun is playing with everyone. All of them take turn playing with yoogeun. Shinee's members and f(x)'s members always want to play with yoogeun. Yoogeun happily playing with them. They continue playing until evening.