EP41

WE GOT BABY

Ep41:

 

"Wait! I want too!" When taemin taking the photo for yoogeun and yoochun, junsu cut in.
"Yah! You wait for a while. After I finish." Yoochun told junsu and push him a side.
"No. Let take together. The pictore will look good." Junsu said.
"Just 1 minute. Go away." Yoochun push junsu away.
"Hyung. Just wait for a while." Taemin said to junsu and take the photo of yoochun and yoogeun.

 

Junsu went to the sofa and sit beside yunho.
After taking the photo with yoogeun, taemin, yoochun, onew, and yoogeun that's in onew's arm are joining the others. Sitting on the sofa and playing and chatting.
At this time the tv is playing for the show. And the host mention is time for f(x) to perform.
"Yoogeun. Omma will be on tv." MInho told yoogeun. And carry yoogeun from onew. Minho let yoogeun sit on his laps.
"Where's omma?" Yoogeun ask minho.
"Omma will come out in a minute." Minho point the tv. Yoogeun is facing the tv.
"Omma!" Yoogeun said excitedly.
"And is time for f(x)!" The host on the tv said. Many of the fans cheered for f(x).
Yoogeun cheer for his omma and imos too. Others tvxq and shinee members also watch at the tv with yoogeun and minho. They sit quietly and watch f(x) perform. After f(x) finish performing, all of the guys only continue their conversation just now.
"Appa. Where's omma?" Yoogeun can't see her omma on tv. So he ask his appa sadly.
"Omma will be back at yoogeun side." Minho tell yoogeun.
"When will omma come back?" Yoogeun still asking sadly.
"Then let's go back to the waiting room. And wait for omma ok?" Minho suggest yoogeun.
Yoogeun nod his head hardly. Means he hardly wanted to go back.
"Ok. Then let's go." Minho stand up from the sit and let out his hand for yoogeun.
Yoogeun put his small hand on minho's big hand. Minho and yoogeun walking out of tvxq's waiting room.

 

"Wait! Cannot stay more longer? I want to play with yoogeun." Changmin said when minho and yoogeun walking out of the room.
"Hyung. Yoogeun wants to see his omma. You can come to our waiting room later. And continue playing with yoogeun." Minho said to changmin.
"Ok. Yoogeun, changmin samchu later will go to the waiting room play with you ok?" Changmin said to yoogeun.
Yoogeun nodded to changmin.
"Yoogeun. Bobo!" Changmin said to yoogeun.
Yoogeun give a peck to changmin on his lips.
"Good boy." Changmin tap yoogeun's head.
"Bye changmin samchu!" Yoogeun waves his hand to changmin.
"Bye!" Changmin waves back to yoogeun.
"Bye samchus!" Yoogeun said loudly so that tvxq other members can heard.
"Bye yoogeun!" All of tvxq other member waves to yoogeun