EP24

WE GOT BABY

Ep24:

 

All of the family members are still sleeping until 9am that day. Krystal is the one that wake up first. Then she wakes minho up. And minho wakes yoogeun up. All of them went out to a restaurant to eat and went for a walk at the park that near their home.After walk in the park, they went back home and shower. Then they rest while watching tv and playing together.

Noon,

The food arrive at noon. And the first guests that come is Shinee's members. They arrive in the noon.

"Yoogeun, do you miss appa?" Key went for yoogeun.

"Yes!" Yoogeun said loud.

"What about me?" Onew ask.

"Yes! Yoogeun miss Onew appa too."

"Hahaha... Yoogeun you're so cute." Onew said to yoogeun.

"Yoogeun, you didn't miss Jonghyun appa and Taemin appa?" Jonghyun ask sadly to yoogeun.

"Of course yoogeun miss all of you. Stop asking him, whether he miss all of you a not." Minho said to the shinee's members.

"Oppas, you came." Krystal approach them with a glass of water in her hand.

"Oppa, drink this. You haven't drink a glass of water since wake up this morning." Krystal said to minho and give him the glass of water. Minho take the glass from krystal and drink it.

"Oppa, give me. I'll wash it." Krystal said to minho when he finish drinking the water.

"Is ok. I'll wash myself later." Minho said to krystal.

"Just give me. I'll wash. You chat with with oppas." Krystal said to minho again and take the glass from minho's hand.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! We're still here." Onew said to the couple. And tease them.

"Behave yourselves." Key also tease the couple.

 

Other members also tease the couple. But minho didn't bother them and krystal went to wash the glass. So the members they self service, playing with yoogeun around the house, chatting with each others, and others.

Half an hour later, f(x) members come.

"Annyeong, soojung-ah..." Luna said after went in to the house and sees krystal.

"Unnies', you came." Krystal said to her members.

"Soojung-ah, we bought a present for you, minho and yoogeun." Victoria said to krystal.

"Really?! What is it?" Krystal ask victoria. Victoria pass the present wraps buy gifts paper to krystal. When krystal want to unwrap the gift, minho's voice came.


"Victoria noona, Amber, Luna, Sulli. You came." Minho greet them.

"Hi minho!" Victoria greet back.

"Hi minho oppa!" Other members greet back too.

"Come and sit. Don't just stand. Make it like your home." Minho said to them.

"We will..." Amber said.

So they sit on the sofa. And krystal open the gift that f(x) members give.

"Wow! Is mugs with the picture of 3 of us. Is nice! Thanks unnie." Krystal said to her members. And show the mugs to minho who's sitting beside her.

"Is wonderful. Thanks!" Minho said thanks to the f(x) members.

"Hope you like it!" Sulli turns said to the couple.

 

"Where's yoogeun?" Luna ask.

"Playing with his appa." Krystal answer.

"Appa??? Yoogeun's appa not the man who's sitting and talking with us now?" Victoria said.

"Yoogeun have many appas beside minho oppa." Krystal said to them.

"Is it shinee's oppas?" Sulli ask.

"Sulli, you're genius. Yup. They're playing in the yard behind the house." Krystal said.

"If you want to play with yoogeun. You better wait till they finish." Minho turns to said.

"I'll go to find them." Luna said and stand up from the sofa and walk to the yard.

"Me too." Amber stand up and walk with luna.

"Unnie, you know where's the yard is?" Krystal ask them.

"Where is the yard?" Luna ask.

"I'll bring them. You chat with sulli and victoria noona." Minho tell krystal.