EP35

WE GOT BABY

Ep35:

 

Krystal finally come back to the waiting room. And she sees yoogeun is crying, so she went to yoogeun and sit beside minho.
"Yoogeun. Why did you cry?" Krystal ask yoogeun and carry yoogeun from minho's laps.
"Yoogeun misses you." Minho answer krystal. While yoogeun is already in krystal's arms.
"Yoogeun miss omma?" Krystal ask yoogeun softly.
Yoogeun nodded. Yoogeun rest his head on krystal's chest.
"Omma, yoogeun is tired." Yoogeun tell krystal.
"Yoogen want to sleep?" Krystal ask. And yoogeun nod.
"Yoogeun sleep on omma's laps. Come." Krystal let yoogeun lay his head on her laps and put yoogeun legs on minho's laps.

 

"Yoogeun sleepy?" Eunhyuk ask the couple when seeing yoogeun laying on krystal's laps.
"Yes." Minho answer.
"I want to take a photo when yoogeun sleep." Ryeowook said and take out his phone from the pocket.
"Hyung. Don't on the flash thing." Minho tell ryeowook.
"Ok." Ryeowook said and take photo of yoogeun that already on his dreamland.
"I want to take yoogeun photo also." Eunhyuk said and take yoogeun photo.
"Me too." Kyuhyun said and take photo.
"He's cute when he's sleeping." Sulli said.
"I agree." Victoria said. Others nodded.
"He's cute. I wish i could pinch him." Key said.
"No. You can't." Minho said to key.
"Why?!" Key ask a bit louder his voice.
"Because yoogeun will feel pain. And slow down your voice, yoogeun is still sleeping." Minho said to key.
"Ok." Key said.

 

Someone knock the door and went in.
"Eunhyuk. Ryeowook. Kyuhyun. Donghae. It's turn for your rehearsal." Suju's manager went in to the waiting room and said to the 4 guys.
"Neh hyung. We'll be there in a minute." Donghae tell his manager.
"Ok. Be fast." Their manager went out of the waiting room after saying the last word to the guys.
After Suju's manager went out of the waiting room, kyuhyun finish taking yoogeun photos. Eunhyuk and ryeowook also done taking yoogeun photos.
"I'm going use this as my wallpaper." Ryeowook said and still clicking his phone.
"Then I will use yoogeun photo as my wallpaper also." Kyuhyun said.
The Suju's members are doing their jobs on their phones, then donghae remind them to be fast.
"3 of you, faster. Others are waiting for us. We need to be fast." Donghae said.
"Ok. Ok. 5 more seconds." Ryeowook said while hands and eyes still locking on his phone.
"Faster!" Donghae shout to s.
"Hyung, slow down your voice. Yoogeun is still sleeping." Minho tell donghae.
"O... Sorry." Donghae apologize.
"3 of you...." When donghae going to say something, kyuhyun cut in.
"Ok. Ok. Let's go now." Kyuhyun said and walk to donghae that near the door.
"Finally. Let's go, both of you." Donghae say to eunhyuk and ryeowook.
"Ok. Bye guys and girls." Kyuhyun said to shinee and f(x).
"Bye hyungs. Good luck with your rehearsal and performance later." Onew said to 4 of them.
"Oppas. Bye and good luck!" Luna said also.
"Thanks. Bye!" Donghae said and 4 of them went out of the room.

 

When Suju's members went out of the waiting room, Shinee and f(x) is chatting with each others. While yoogeun is still sleeping. Minho and krystal didn't join their members. Both of them is watching yoogeun sleeping and chat with each other.
After 20 minutes, luna and onew need to go for their rehearsal. Krystal ask luna to wait
"Oppa, can you carry yoogeun for a while? I have to tell luna unnie something." Krystal tell minho.
"Why? What do you want to tell luna? Just tell here, she can heard." Minho gives krystal a suspicious eye.
"Oppa, just carry yoogeun for a while." Krystal said. So minho just carry yoogeun from krystal and krystal went out with luna and onew.
"What?" Luna ask krystal when they outside of the waiting room.