Ep39

WE GOT BABY

Ep39:

 

"Later after the show, when you treat everyone supper. I will say a reason and went out for a while. Then I will comeback with cake." Krystal tell jonghyun the plan.
"Ok." Jonghyun answer.
"I'll ask suju, tvxq oppas and snsd unnies to come too... But don't worry, I'll pay the supper with you. So we equal the bill later." Krystal told jonghyun.
"Good! I can pay less." Jonghyun said happily.
"Remember do not tell minho oppa about this. If not, You pay all of the bill." Krystal said.
"Ok. Ok." Jonghyun said while nodding his head.

 

"Oppa. Do me a favor please...." Krystal said to jonghyun.
"What?"
"Inform the members for me. I haven't told anyone except luna unnie and onew oppa."
"Onew hyung knew this?"
Krystal nod her head.
"Ok. I'll tell others."
"And also suju, tvxq oppas and snsd unnies."
Jonghyun nod his head.
"Thanks oppa."

 

When they finish the conversation, their ice-cream is ready. So minho and krystal went to take the ice-cream. And jonghyun and taemin is playing with yoogeun. Minho and krystal walk to them after taking the ice-cream.
"Oppa, here. Your ice-cream." Krystal said and give jonghyun and taemin each a cup of ice-cream.
"Omma. Where's yoogeun ice-cream?" Yoogeun ask krystal while holding krystal's hand.
"Here." Krystal give yoogeun a cup of ice-cream.
"Thank you." Yoogeun said cutely.
"Eat slowly." Krystal said to yoogeun.
"Let's go." Minho said to all of them.
"Ok." Jonghyun and taemin said together.

 

So they went back to the KBS building. Yoogeun is in minho's arm and he is eating the ice-cream. Krystal walk beside minho. Taemin and jonghyun is behind them. They arrive back to the waiting room. Minho and krystal sit on the sofa while yoogeun sit on minho's laps.
"Yoogeun. Appa wants to eat ice-cream." Minho said to yoogeun.
Yoogeun take the spoon with ice-cream and give it to minho. And after giving minho ice-cream, yoogeun take ice-cream again with that spoon and give it to krystal.
"Thank you yoogeun." Krystal said after eating the ice-cream.
Yoogeun continue eating his ice-cream.