EP17

WE GOT BABY

Ep17:

 

"Soojung, you're husband is too scary..." Key act like he is very scared.

"Key, you want to dead? I don't mind i use my hand to kill you." Minho said while facing key with his hand prepare to kill someone.

"But I mind......" Key said and run after that. Minho chase after him. They are like two small children playing chasing, run over the set.

Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and Krystal is laughing cause of their childish moves.

 

Then minho and went to MBC station while yoogeun and krystal went to the mall themselves. Krystal ,and yoogeun arrive the mall with krystal's manager oppa. Manager oppa left them in the mall and went back. Krystal and yoogeun start shopping in yoogeun's clothes. They went to a store with many childrens' clothes. Krystal went to choose clothes for yoogeun.

 

"Yoogeun, how about this want?" Krystal show yoogeun a set of clothes with Stich picture on it.

Yoogeun shake his head.

"This?" Krystal show another one to yoogeun and ask him.

Yoogeun shake his head again.

"Then what you like?" Krystal ask yoogeun.

"Power Rangers!" Yoogeun said and show krystal the pose of power ranger.

"Ok. Let see whether got the power ranger shirt a not..."

"Here your power ranger shirt." Krystal show yoogeun the shirt that found.

"Yes. Omma...Yoogeun want this." Yoogeun said.

"Ok...Omma buy this for you. Let see if the size fits you." Krystal said and try to length the shirt into yoogeun.

"Ok... Do you want another clothes? Let see any others you like." Krystal said to yoogeun.

"Omma, yoogeun want to buy shoes." Yoogeun said to krystal cutely.

"Ok. Omma pay for this shirt, and we go to the shoe shop."

 

Krystal pay for yoogeun's shirt and went to another shop to buy the shoe. They went inside the Nike's store. Krystal choose a shoe for yoogeun.

"Yoogeun, this ok?" Krystal ask yoogeun.

"Yes. Yoogeun like this."

"Then omma buy this for you. Let's go to paid at the counter."

 

They pay and went out the shop and keep shopping in the shopping center. Krystal suddenly thinks of minho birthday is coming. So she decided to buy something for minho.

"Yoogeun, appa birthday is coming. We buy present for appa ok?" Krystal said.

"Ok. But omma, what we need to buy?"

"Let's think first, we can buy a set of sports shirt for appa since appa like sports. He can wear when he play sports." Krystal said after thinking.

"Omma, you're so clever." Yoogeun said.

"Let's go to buy for appa." Krystal and yoogeun go to the Adidas shop.

"Yoogeun, which want is better? Blue or red?" Krystal ask yoogeun.

"Blue." Yoogeun said and point to the blue shirt.

"Omma also thinks so. We buy this for appa ok?" Krystal ask.

"Ok." Yoogeun answer.

"What more we can buy for appa?"

"Cake." Yoogeun said.

"Omma know. But cake must wait till the day then we can buy the cake, if not the cake will smelly." Krystal said to yoogeun.

"O... Then we can buy power ranger for appa." Yoogeun said.

"But appa don't like power ranger."

"But yoogeun like power ranger." Yoogeun said and pout.

"Ok. Omma buy for you later ok?"

"Yeah!" Yoogeun said and jump up and down.