EP37

WE GOT BABY

Ep37:

 

Luna and Onew have finish their rehearsal. They went back to  think the waiting room. When  they arrive the waiting room, they sees other members are pleying. So luna and onew when to them. Luna is beside sulli and onew is beside taemin.
"What you guys playing?" Onew ask.
"369 game." Jonghyun answer.
"I want play too." Onew said. Luna also nodded.
So all of them play games at the waiting room. After playing games, minho treat all of them drinks. They sit down and chat now.
"Unnie. You've think the plan for me?" Krystal ask luna quietly.
"Yes. Onew oppa and I have think a brilliant idea." Luna answer quietly too.
"What is it?" Krystal ask.
"After the show, Jonghyun oppa treat us supper right? We can use that opportunity." Luna said.
"Ok... But how?" Krystal ask again.
"Aishh! You really have no creative. You just no idea, and leave to onew oppa and I?!" Luna said a bit loud.
"What both of you doing?" Amber notice them, and ask.
"Nothing. Just chatting." Luna answer.
"Ok." Amber said and continue talking to sulli and key.
"So how is it?" Krystal continue asking luna.
"You can say any excuses and went out. Then suddenly come in with cake in your hands." Luna say the idea to krystal.
"Ok. I can do this." Krystal agree with that idea.
"Of course. We can also ask members to do it too.. Ask them do not tell it to minho." Luna continue saying the idea.
"Why didn't I think about this. I'll send message to them about this later." Krystal said to luna.
"Don't you want to ask suju's oppa, snsd's unnie and tvxq's oppa too?" Luna ask.
"Ok. I send them message too..." Krystal said and starting typing with her phone.
"You really need to tell jonghyun oppa first. Because he's the one that going to buy the food." Luna tell krystal.
"Is ok. I can pay half for the meal later. But yes, i need to tell jonghyun oppa first." Krystal said.

 

"Omma, yoogeun wants to sit with omma and appa together." Yoogeun comes to krystal and luna. Said to krystal cutely.
Then yoogeun takes krystal's hand and pull her to minho. Krystal sit beside minho and yoogeun sit on minho's laps.
"Appa.. Yoogeun wants to eat ice-cream." Yoogeun said to minho.
"No. You will cough and get sick later." Minho object.
"Please appa...." Yoogeun said with innocent eyes.
"No." Minho still saying no. But he avoiding yoogeun's eyes.
"Appa..." Yoogeun said and hiss tears slowly went down from his eyes.
"Yoogeun. Don't cry..." Krystal said to yoogeun and wipe the tears from yoogeun's face.
"Omma.. Yoogeun wants ice-cream..." Yoogeun said while still crying.
"Ok. Omma buy for yoogeun ok? Don't cry.. Yoogeun will be not cute anymore if you keep crying." Krystal said softly to yoogeun.
"Really??" Yoogeun ask still sobbing.
Krystal nod her head.
"No. Yoogeun can't eat ice-cream. He be sick later." Minho said.
"Oppa. Just let yoogeun eat a little. We can eat the others." Krystal convince minho.
"Ok.. Just a little ok?" Minho ask yoogeun that still sobbing.
Yoogeun nodded.
"Ok. Let's go and buy." Krystal said and carry yoogeun's hand.
"Oppa. Wants to go?" Krystal ask minho.
Minho nodded and stands from the sofa.
"Let's go." Minho said and holds yoogeun another hand