EP36

WE GOT BABY

Ep36:

 

"Unnie, oppa. Can you help me with minho oppa birthday party? I want to give him a suprise party." Krystal tell luna and onew.
"Really?!! It will be great then." Luna said a bit loud.
"Unnie, slow down." Krystal said to luna.
"Ok. So what you want us to do?" Onew ask krystal.
"Can you think the plan for me? I can't think anything for the event." Krystal told them.
"You have no plan?"
Krystal nodded.
"When you want to give minho suprise?" Onew ask.
"Later. After the show." Krystal answer.
"Did you buy cake and presents?" Luna ask this time.
"Yes. I did. But i don't know how to get a suprise party for minho oppa."
"Ok. We'll think the plan for you." Onew said.
"Do others know?" Luna ask.
"No. Nobody know about this. You both are the first to know." Krystal tell them.
"We need to go for rehearsal. We talk about it later." Onew said.
"Ok." Krystal said.
"Let's go oppa." Luna said to onew.
"Bye." Krystal said to them.
After finish conversation with onew and luna, krystal went back to the waiting room. Krystal see minho and jonghyun is chatting with eack others. Others, they are chatting too. Krystal sit between of minho and jonghyun. Yoogeun is still sleeping in minho's arm.
"What you talk with onew hyung and luna?" Minho ask krystal after krystal sit beside him.
"Nothing." Krystal said.
"Really?" Minho ask again.
Krystal nodded to him.
"If you don't want to tell me, is ok." Minho tell krystal.
"Oppa..." Krystal feel sorry for minho. But for the surprise she wants to do for minho, she have to lying to him.
Jonghyun that is beside krystal hear their conversation. He also feel sorry for minho. But is their bisness, he can't do anything. So he try to let the atmostphere up.

 

"Minho, soojung. Let play with them." Jonghyun said to them while smiling to them.
"Hyung. Yoogeun is still sleeping in my arms." Minho said to jonghyun.
"O. I forgot. Then you sit here yourself. Let's go soojung." Jonghyun said.
"Ok." Krystal stand up from the sofa and went beside sulli that playing with taemin, key, amber and victoria. Jonghyun is beside her.
Krystal play with the members while minho watch them from the sofa. While they are playing, yoogeun wakes.
"Appa..." Yoogeun said while rubbing his eyes.
"Yoogeun? Finish sleeping?" Minho ask yoogeun softly.
"Yes appa.." Yoogeun said and sitting on minho's laps now.
"Drink this." Minho takes yoogeun water to him. And let yoogeun drink it.
Yoogeun drink the water and close it after drinking. He give the bottle to minho and watching blankly.
"Yoogeun. Want to play with imos?" Krystal sees yoogeun wakes, so she went to yoogeun.
Yoogeun nodded. Krystal and yoogeun walks to others that still playing games. Minho stand up from the sofa and follow them to others.
"Yoogeun... Finish sleeping? Have a good sleep?" Sulli ask yoogeun.
"Yes imo." Yoogeun said while nodding his head.
"Good." Sulli said.