EP7

WE GOT BABY

 

Ep7:

 

They arrive the market that near their house. Minho take a trolley and out yoogeun inside the trolley. They went to the cold storage section. They take 4 pack of hotdogs and fishballs from there. They also take some packet of the fried chicken. Then they went to the drinks section, they brought some of the soft drinks. Then they went to cashier to paid.

 

After they bought the things, they went back home. First they put the food and drink that just buy in the kitchen cupboard neatly. Then they clean their house. Minho is sweeping and mopping the living room with yoogeun. Krystal went to the backyard to clean some of the leaves that fall.

 

After they cleaning the house they doing the invitation card for the guests. They decide to invite their group members and other groups of their company. They also invite some of their friends who is also an idol. Well, they invite TVXQ(still 5), SuJu(still 13), SNSD, Shinee, F(x), 2PM, the 94line and 91line. They decide to bring the invitation cards to the company and invite them. They really hope all of them will come to the party.

 

“Yoogeun, are you exited?” krystal ask yoogeun that running inside the house.

“Yess!! Yoogeun is really exited…” yoogeun said while still running around the house.

“We finally will show our house to our friends and members. Yoogeun you will meet Onew, Jonghyun, Key and taemin appa again. You must be really happy to see them.” Minho voice sound happy too.

“I miss Jonghyun appa…” yoogeun said and running to his appa.

“I’m sure they misses you too… You will meet them tomorrow.” Minho said while carried up yoogeun to his arm.

Yoogeun nodded facing his appa.

“Oppa, how about we bring yoogeun to the playground? It’s a good day right?” krystal ask minho.

“If yoogeun want.”

“Appa, I want..” yoogeun said cutely with an extra pouted in the end he saying.

“Ok, so let’s go!” minho said.

 

They went to the playground within the neighborhood. They play in the playground about an hour. Then they went home. After they arrive home, they resting in the living room sofa. In the evening 7pm they went to a restaurant that near their house to eat. After they eat , they went back to their house. Then they just play with yoogeun in the house. Is about 9pm, minho and krystal still playing with yoogeun in the living room. Krystal found yoogeun is yawning.

“Yoogeun, are you tired?” krystal ask yoogeun that still yawning.

Yoogeun nodded.

“Oppa, bring yoogeun up to his bedroom and sleep.” Krystal tell minho.

Then minho carry yoogeun to the bedroom. And watching him to sleep. And went back to the living room. He didn’t see krystal is at there, so he guess krystal is in the kitchen. So he went to the kitchen. Like his guess, krystal is in the kitchen arranging the things they bought in the afternoon.

“Need help? Minho reach krystal, asking at her back.

“Yup oppa, help me to take the things.” Krystal point to the highest cupboard.

Minho just bring the things down like krystal said.

“Thanks oppa.” Krystal take the things from minho hands, and put them to the place it should put.

“Anything else?” minho ask.

“No. I’m also done.”

“Then tomorrow we should bring the invitation card to the company. Tomorrow you have schedule right? You should sleep early. ”

“Yes, is in the morning.”

“Let’s go to sleep.”

“Ok.” Then they went to the bedroom and sleep.