EP50

WE GOT BABY

Ep50:

 

While they watching tv and eating ice-cream, the doorbell ring. Minho go to open the door. He receive a card.
"Oppa. What is it?" krystal ask when minho is back in the living room.
"Mission card, i think." minho answer krystal and went to sit beside her.
Minho open the card and read it.
 

"TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF YOUR MARRIAGE LIFE AND BEING TOGETHER AS A FAMILY. USE YOUR LAST FEW HOURS WISELY. DO ANYTHING YOU WANTED TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. YOU WILL BE SAYING GOODBYE TO EACH OTHER AT 12A.M. MIDNIGHT."


After reading the mission card, minho and krystal become down, while yoogeun is still watching his tv and eating his ice-cream.
"So sudden..." Krystal said softly.
"Well, is the last few hours. We should spend this few hours happily." minho said to krystal.
Krystal nodded.
"Let's go outside later. Do you want to go to the mall?" minho ask krystal.
"Ok. Let's buy things for yoogeun." krystal said.
Minho nod.

 

After eating ice-cream, they rest at home. After an hour, they went to the largest mall in seoul. Yoogeun is excited being in the mall. Minho and krystal are happy too. They spend few hours shopping in the mall. Minho and krystal bought clothes and toys for yoogeun. They also bought things for each other too.
After shopping, they are tired. They went into a coffee shop.
"Soojung. What you want?" minho ask krystal while putting bags on the table.
"Hot mocha." krystal answer and sit down.
"What about you, yoogeun. You want hot chocolate or orange juice?" minho ask yoogeun that already sit down.
"Hot chocolate!" yoogeun said excitedly.
"Ok. Soojung, do you want some cookies or cakes?" minho ask krystal again.
"Ermm... I want the espresso cake. Can you get some cookies for yoogeun too? I guess  he is hungry." krystal said to minho.
"Ok. Sit here." minho said and went to the counter.