EP21

WE GOT BABY

Ep21:

 

"Ok. Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin. Let's go down first. Minho we'll wait for you." Shinee manager said to shinee.

After shinee other members go with their manager, minho carry yoogeun on his hand and going down to the door with krystal. Krystal open the car door, and minho lay yoogeun on the car sit. He tell krystal

"When you arrive dorm. Call me, let me know. If I didn't answer leave a message so that I know."

"Ok. Bye oppa. See you." Krystal wave to minho and went inside the car.

 

Minho watch the car go, then himself went back to shinee's car. When minho went inside the car, he sees Onew are talking to Key while taemin is sleeping and jonghyun are listening to the ipod closing eyes. There's a sit at a corner behind that shinee member leave for minho. Minho went to sit there. And beside him is taemin.

Shinee went for their schedule. Their schedule is in JTBC station. They going to do the show with shinhwa. Shinee arrive the station. Their manager put the car at the downfloor, that's parking lot. Then shinee and manager went upstairs to the waaiting room. They wait in the waiting room. Some of the members chaange their clothes for the show while minho is sitting on the sofa of the waiting room waiting for krystal call.

 

Minho phone rings

"Yeoboseyo?" minho answer his phone.

"Minho, are you waiting for someone call?" a man voice came from the phone.

Minho see his phone that who calls him. And he sees Jonghyun phone number.

Shinee members sees minho is waiting for krystal calls and they decide to prank him. So they use jonghyun phone to call minho.

"Yah!!! You didn't know i'm waiting someone's call?!" Minho shout to them.

"Hahaha.... Minho, you should see your own expression just now when you answer the call and know it's not soojung who call." Key said while laughing holding his stomach like other members.

"Kim Ki Bum! Today you really very want to die in my hands?" Minho said.

"Wait! Let me call someone first."

 

When minho want to go for key, his phone ring again. Now he see his phone that who call him, then only he answer.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa? We arrive home. You haven't start your schedule?"

"Notyet. Waiting..."

"So doing what now?"

"Nothing.... I wait for your call just now."

"Where's other oppas?"

"They chatting around... Very noisy."

"Shinee, the show will start." A staff went in to shinee's waiting room and said to them.

"Ok. Thanks." Onew said to the staff.

"We should go." Onew said as a leader of the group.

"Soojung, I should go. The recording will start soon." Minho said to krystal through the phone.

"Ok. Good luck oppa."

"Thanks. Bye.

"Bye."

 

Minho finish chatting with krystal in the phone, then he and s went to the hall that they recording the show with shinhwa.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Shinee immida!" Shinee greet all the staff, pd, shinhwa and the fans as well.

Then they start to record the shows. They record the show happily. Especially minho, cause the game they play is sport.