EP14

WE GOT BABY

Ep14:

 

After eating krystal clean the left over and dishes, while minho and yoogeun play in yoogeun’s room. Yoogeun plays his toys until sleep. Minho help yoogeun sleep on his bed and cover him with the blanket. Then he went downstairs to krystal.

Krystal still washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"Need help?" minho stand behind krytal and ask her.

"O!!Oppa you scared me!" krystal said to minho while hit minho arms.

"Sorry… I don’t know you will be scared like this."

"Is ok now."

"Need my help?"

"Yes, help me to wash the dishes, I will clean the table."

Minho nodded and started to wash. Krystal went to th table and clean it. They still chatting while doing their job.

"Oppa, yoogeun is sleeping?" krystal ask minho.

"Yes. But later need to wake him up, he already sleep just now aren’t?"

"Is ok oppa. He just sleep awhile just now."

"But he will not sleep at night."

"You are right, we should wake him up later."

"Oppa, shinee’s oppas will come that day right?" krystal ask.

"Of course, they all will come. Is been a long time since they visit yoogeun so they of course will come." Minho answer krystal.

"So everyone we invite will come, the food is it enough?"

"I think is not enough. We should go and buy more."

"Maybe later or tomorrow?"

"Better later, cause I have schedule tomorrow."

"What time is your schedule?"

"9a.m. till afternoon 4p.m."

"What schedule is that?"

"Star king and radio star."

"Just this?"

"No, shinee will have photoshot for Elle magazine."

"Then yoogeun and I can visit you in the photoshot schedule."

"Of course, you can come."

 

They finish they job. They went to wake yoogeun up. After yoogeun wake, they change clothes and went out. Minho drive them to the market they went before. He park his car at the parking lot and they went to buy the things they need.

 

They went to take things like fishballs, meat, noodles, drinks and other else. They went to paid after picking the food. After they paid, minho drive them to a chinese restaurant. He order jajangmyun for them. The food come,they eat and they went home. Went arrive home, krystal ask yoogeun to shower.

 

"Appa, help yoogeun shower..." yoogeun showing his cuteness to minho.

"Ok, but wait for a while. Appa need to went for toilet first. Go play with omma."

"Ok." Yoogeun then went to find krystal.

"Yoogeun, why haven’t shower?" krystal ask yoogeun when she sees yoogeun walking coming to her.

"Wait for appa. Yoogeun want appa help yoogeun to shower." Yoogeun answer krystal.

"Appa doing what?" krystal ask yoogeun again.

"Inside the toilet…"

"Th….."

"Yoogeun, appa is done. Let’s shower." Minho walk to them and tell yoogeun.

 

Yoogeun follow minho to the bathroom. Before leaving krystal, minho ask krystal to prepare clothes and towels for them. Krystal prepare towels and sleeping clothes for yoogeun and minho. She put them outside the bathroom so that minho will easy to take.

 

After helping yoogeun to shower, minho take the towel to cover yoogeun’s body and ask krystal to help yoogeun wear his clothes. Minho continue to shower. After shower, minho wear the clothes that krystal prepare for him. After shower and wearing the clothes, minho went downstairs to find yoogeun and krystal. Yoogeun and krystal are watching cartoon. Minho went to them and sit beside krystal.