EP28

WE GOT BABY

Ep28:

 

"Minho, soojung. We should leave now. We have schedule afterwards." Leeteuk said to minho and krystal. But all of them also can hear what leeteuk said.

"Then ok. Thanks for coming hyungs." Minho said to suju.

"Thanks for invited us also." Sungmin said.

"Ya. We have a great time here." Ryeowook continue.

Minho sent them to the door. And went back to the living room. After 5 minutes, 2pm and 4minutes said they should leave. So minho and krystal sent them an the door of their house. Then continue the guests because of schedule need to leave so minho and krystal sent them.Is evening already went the guests went off. After sending all of the guests leave, minho and krystal went back to the living room and sees yoogeun is playing with his toys. Krystal walk to yoogeun.

 

"Yoogeun. Today have fun?" Krystal ask.

"Yes omma. Today yoogeun play with many samchu and imo." Yoogeun said.

"Aren't you tired?"

"No. Yoogeun want to play some more."

"You've play many today. You should rest. If not you will have no more energy."

"But yoogeun wants to play..."

"Yoogeun. Listen to omma, go and shower first and have a rest. Then appa bring yoogeun and omma went out to eat." Minho said to yoogeun

"Really? Yoogeun wants to eat chicken." Yoogeun's face turn to minho.

"Ok. Appa promise yoogeun. Went yoogeun wake up later, appa bring yoogeun to eat chicken."

"Ok. Omma, yoogeun wants to shower now." Yoogeun said to krystal.

"Let's go up. Omma help yoogeun to shower." Krystal said and bring yoogeun up.

 

Went krystal help yoogeun to shower, minho also went to shower. After showering, minho lay down on the bed and sleep right away. Went krystal finished helping yoogeun shower, and watch yoogeun sleep, she went back to her room. She sees minho is sleeping, so she to the snoring minho and cover him with the blanket. Then krystal went to shower. After shower, krystal saw minho is still sleeping, but because of krystal is not tired yet. So she went to yoogeun's room to check if yoogeun is okay. Then she went downstairs to the living room and watching the tv programes alone. About 10 minutes later, krystal feels sleepy so she turn of the tv, and went up to the room. And she lay beside minho and sleep right away.

After 1 hour, minho is the first that wake up. And he sees krystal is sleeping beside, so he went to check yoogeun. And he open yoogeun's room door and sees yoogeun is still sleeping. So he close the door and went downstairs. Minho went kitchen and drink some water. Then he went to watch tv. Went after 1 more hour, minho check the time. Is already 8p.m. So he went uo to the room, and sees krystal is still sleepig. Then he wake her up.

 

"Soojung-ah... Wake up is already 8p.m." Minho said softly.

Krystal didn't bother him. And turn other side continue sleeping.

"Soojung...." Minho still said softly.

This time, krystal response minho.

"Mmm.... 5 more minutes." And continue sleeping.

"Ok. I'll wake yoogeun first." Minho said to krystal and went out the room.

Minho went to yoogeun's room and sees yoogeun is already awake.

"Yoogeun. Why didn't went to find appa went you wake up just now?" Minho sit beside yoogeun and said.

"Yoogeun just wake up...." Yoogeun said and use his hand rub his eyes.

"Good boy." Minho said to yoogeun.

"Where's omma?" Yoogeun ask minho.

"Omma is still sleeping. We went to wake omma together ok?" Minho tell yoogeun.

Yoogeun nodded. And he went with minho to wake his omma. They went into the room. And krystal is still sleeping.

 

 

HEY GUYS... THANKS FOR KEEPING SUPPORT THE FIC. I NEED UR SUGGESTION ABOUT MY NEXT FIC..

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA SHOULD PUT WHICH PAIR IN MY NEXT FIC.

CAN YOU SUGGEST THE COUPLE FOR ME? I WILL THINK ABOUT IT... THANKS VERY MUCH