EP44

WE GOT BABY

Ep44:

 

Then after chatting with snsd, f(x) went back to their waiting room. They sit on the sofa and watching shinee performance. After shinee finish perform, f(x) cheer for shinee in the waiting room. Yoogeun also cheer for his appas.
After 10 minutes, shinee come back to the waiting room. Yoogeun faster run to his appa. Minho catch yoogeun.
"Yoogeun. What did omma said just now? No running! You forget?" Krystal follow behind yoogeun and said.
"Omma sorry." Yoogeun show his aegyo to krystal.
"Last time!" Krystal pretend to be fierce to yoogeun.
"Ok!" Yoogeun that is in minho's arm now, give a peck on krystal's cheek.
"Oppa. Good job!" Krystal said to minho.
"Thanks!" Minho said to krystal.
"Yoogeun. How did appa perform?" Minho ask yoogeun.
"Best!" Yoogeun tumb up his both first finger to minho.
"Thanks yoogeun!" Minho smile to yoogeun.
"Oppa." Krystal bring a bottle of water for minho.
"Jonghyun oppa." Krystal give waters to other shinee members too.
"Thanks soojung." Jonghyun take over the waters and give to s.

 

When they sit on the sofa, yoogeun tell minho what he had done with omma just now.
"Yoogeun like which snsd's imo the most?" Minho ask yoogeun that sitting on his laps.
"Jessica imo!" Yoogeun said without hesitate.
"Why do you like jessica imo the most?" Minho ask again.
"Jessica imo is beautiful. Yoogeun like her." Yoogeun said to minho seriously.
"Yoogeun kyeopta!" MInho softly pinch yoogeun's cheek.

 

Shinee and f(x) playing in the waiting room. When is almost ending of the show, they went out with others artists. Yoogeun is with their manager. Watching his appas, omma, and imos on stage. Shinee and f(x) join other artists with the closing of the show. They sing and play on stage. After the closing, shinee and f(x) join other SM town to thanks their fans. Then they went back to their waiting room. Yoogeun is sitting on the sofa, playing his power rangers. Minho and krystal sit beside of yoogeun, yoogeun is in the middle of them.
They play with yoogeun a while, and they went to change their clothes. After changing the clothes, the time is almost 11p.m. Shinee and f(x) go to a korean restaurant that they eat usually. Suju, tvxq, snsd, and exo arrive the restaurant. So they sit together, eat, talk, and play.