EP26

WE GOT BABY

Ep26:

 

"Oppas, you've came." Krystal stand up and greet eunhyuk, sungmin, ryeowook, and shindong.

"Hi, krystal. Long time no see. You become more pretty." Eunhyuk said.

"Haha.... Thanks oppa."

"Where's othere suju's oppa?"

"They still got schedule. They will come after the schedule later." Sungmin answer.

Krystal nodded.

 

"Victoria, sulli. Annyeong." Ryeowook greet victoria and sulli.

"Annyeong oppas." Both of them greet back them.

"Stop talking while standing. Come, sit down." Minho told them.

The sofa is not enough for all of them, so minho take some chair out from the kitchen to sit.

"So where's the others f(x)'s members? Didn't they come?" Sungmin ask.

"They're playing with yoogeun and shinee's oppas at the backyard." Sulli said.

"Mmm... So when the party start? We are hungry now." Eunhyuk said.

"You can eat now. The party can start if you come already." Minho said.

"So you waited for us to come? Hahaha.... I don't believe it." Shindong continue.

"Of course we are waiting for you. But not just you, is all of our guests." Minho said.

"Where's the food?" Shindong ask.

"In the kitchen. You can go to take the food if you want." Krystal answer.

 

So shindong went to the kitchen with s. And they take the food and eat it while talking in the living room. While they were chatting and eatting with each other. The door bell ring again. This time is krystal who answer the door.

"Unnie, Sohyun. You've came. Come in." Krystal invite them in to the house.

"Annyeong soojung." 4minutes to the greet krystal. They went to the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo." 4minute greet suju's members, victoria and sulli.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They greet back.

"Unnies, are you hungry? Can eat now. The food is in the kitchen. Let's go and take it." Krystal told 4minutes.

"Good. I'm damn hungry now." Hyuna said.

 

So krystal bring 4minutes to the kitchen and take the food to them. And minho went to take more chairs from the another room they keep things inside. After tking the food 4minutes and krystal went back to the living room and chat with each other. Then other shinee's member, luna and amber come back with yoogeun from the back yard.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taemin greet all of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They greet.

They sit together and chat, eat food with each other. Yoogeun is sitting betweent minho and krystal. He's the most busy, cause all of the samchu and imo want to play with him. So after one samchu finish playing with him, another imo will come play with him. But yoogeun is happy playing with all of them. Then another door bell ring, Minho went to open the door.

"Annyeong hyung. Come in first."

"Annyeong minho."

"Why so late?"

"We come after schedule. You know we're busy."

"Hahaha.... I know you're busy."

"Can't blame us right. We are to popular."

"Let's come in first. Many of the guests come already."

They went inside. And krystal see the guests come. So she stand and greet them.