EP11

WE GOT BABY

 

Ep11:

 

After they meet 2PM, they they meet FT Island hongki and Beast dongwoon, doojoon. They gave them the invitation card. Beast doojoon promise that will go on that day with members. FT Island hongki also promise them will go on that day.

 

“Oppa, we should give the invitation to my 94line.” Krystal said to minho while walking back to the waiting room.

“Ok, we have already meet suzy, who else?” minho ask krystal.

“Jiyoung and sohyun.” Krystal answer.

“Then we should give the invitation card to them.” Minho said.

“Jiyoung now is in japan for her schedule.” Krystal said to minho.

“Then we give sohyun first. 4Minute will have comeback stage later right?”

“Yup, I think they already arrive. Let’s find their waiting room.” Krystal said.

“Yoogeun, come… appa carry.” Minho said to yoogeun.

 

Yoogeun let minho carry, and rest on minho shoulder. Yoogeun feel sleepy. Minho carry yoogeun on his hand. And he and krystal walking to 4Minute waiting room. They arrive 4Minute waiting room. Hyuna see krystal and minho, and she greet them. Other members of 4Minute also greet them.

 

“Sohyun, we have something to give you.” Krystal said to sohyun. And give the invitation card to sohyun.

“You going to have a party at your house?” sohyun ask.

Krystal nodded.

“Ok, I will go that day.” Sohyun said to them.

“Onnie, if you all free on that day, we also welcome you to come.” Krystal said to others 4Minute members.

“Ok.” Gayoon answer back.

“O…yoogeun is sleeping. He’s cute also when he is sleeping.” Sohyun said after realize yoogeun is sleeping on minho shoulder.

Other 4Minute members also when to see the sleeping yoogeun. They also said that yoogeun is cute when he is sleeping.

“We should go.” Minho tell krystal.

“Ok. Bye sohyun, bye onnie!” krystal said and wave to them.

“Bye!” 4Minute said back and wave back.

 

After sending invitation card to 4Minute, minho and krystal when back to f(x) waiting room. While they were walking back to the waiting room,

“Oppa, we haven’t give the invitation card to shinee oppa.” Krystal said to minho.

“I know that. Later we need to go to shinee’s dorm to give the invitation card to them.”

“Ok. But oppa, yoogeun is sleeping. Otteuke?” krystal ask minho.

Minho think about a while, then he said,

“How about you and yoogeun go back to home, and I go to the dorm alone?”

“But oppa, we need to give them the invitation card together.”

“Is ok, soojung. I can give them myself.”

“If you said so. But you need to give the invitation cards to snsd onnie too…” krystal remind minho.

“O yes, how can I forget them?! Never mind I bring to them after I give to my members.”

“O. Ok.” Krystal said.

“Now we went back to the waiting room to pack your things, them I bring you and yoogeun home.” Minho said to krystal.

“Ok.”