EP29

WE GOT BABY

Ep29:

 

"Omma...." Yoogeun climb up to the bed, and wake krystal.
But krystal didn't bother him. Stiil sleeping.
"Soojung-ah... Is already 5 minutes. Wake up." Minho also wake krystal.
"Ok." Krystal wake up lazily.
"Go to wash your face. Yoogeun and I wait you at downstairs. Later I'll bring you and yoogeun to eat outside." Minho said.
"Ok. Give me 10minutes." Krystal said and went inside the bathroom.
Minho and yoogeun went downstairs and wait krystal at the living room. They on the tv and watch cartoons since yoogeun want to watch. After 10 minutes, krystal come down from upstairs.
"Oppa. I'm done. Let's go." Krystal said while walking downstairs.
"Let's go yoogeun." Minho said to yoogeun.

 

Then 3 of them went to a chicken reataurant with minho's car. Minho went to park his car, while krystal and yoogeun went in to the restaurant and find a place sit down wait for minho.
Minho went in and found krystal and yoogeun sitting at the corner waiting for him. So minho went to them.
"Want to eat chicken?" Minho ask both of them.
"Chicken!" Yoogeun shout happily.
"Appa go and buy for you now. " Minho said to yoogeun.
So minho went to order chicken. And bring the chicken to the table. Minho take the drumstick to yoogeun. And another to krystal.
"Thanks oppa." Krystal said to minho.
"Eat now." Minho said to krystal. And e take one piece for himself.
"Yoogeun eat slowly. Drink some water first." Krystal said to yoogeun and let him drink some water.
Yoogeun drink the water and continue eat his chicken. Krystal and minho eat their chicken too. After finish eating chicken, they went back. Went arrive home, krystal went back to the room and continue sleeping. Minho and yoogeun is watching tv at the living room. They watch until 9:30p.m. Then they went up. Minho and yoogeun is in yoogeun's room.

 

"Appa. Tell yoogeun story." Yoogeun ask minho.
"Ok. What you want to hear?" Minho said.
"Anything. Intresting story." Yoogeun answer.
"Then i'll tell you a story about 3 pigs and a wolf." Minho said.
So minho tell yoogeun the story of 3 pigs and a wolf. Went the story is in the middle, yoogeun is already asleep. So minho went back to his room, and after brush his teeth he went up the bed and sleep.