EP19

WE GOT BABY

Ep19:

 

They walk to shinee waiting room.

"Annyeong oppas." Krystal greet them.

"O... Soojung. Hi yoogeun...." Jonghyun greet back and went to carry yoogeun from minho before other member carry him.

"Oppas, we buy sushi for all of you. Come and eat." Krystal tell them.

"Thanks soojung." Onew say to krystal and eat the sushi.

"Is ok. Come and eat key oppa, taemin oppa."

"Ok." Key and taemin stop playing with yoogeun and start eating the foods.

"Jonghyun hyung, stop playing with yoogeun. Come and eat. Yoogeun need to eats too." Minho tell jonghyun.

"Ok. Let's eat yoogeun."

"Ok."

They eat and talk and laugh together. After eating, shinee members except minho start playing with yoogeun. Minho and krystal are chatting.

 

30 minutes later, shinee need to record happy together, so they go. Krystal is playing with yoogeun while waiting minho to finish. Then 10 minnutes later, yoogeun fallen asleep so krystal sit on the sofa and let yoogeun sleep on her lap. Then she play her phone. Someone text krystal this time.

"Soojung, later will come back home? I want to go out shopping tonight, want to go too?"

"I can't, I need to take care of yoogeun."

"Ok. I heard from members that you and minho will have a party at your house?"

"Yup. You will come?"

"Maybe... Need to check if got any schedule."

"But your members will come too..."

"This days i have many schedule. So I don't know if I free a not tomorrow."

"You can come after your schedule."

"Let see first. So when you will come back?"

"Don't know, maybe few more days."

"Ok. When you come back. Let's go out together."

"Ok What you doing now?"

"Waiting for our turn to perform. Need to go. See you."

"Bye."

 

Shinee finish recording happy together and went back to the waiting room.

"O... Our little yoogeun is sleeping. He's very cute." Key said softly. He scared that yoogeun will awake from his sleep.

"Kyeopta." Taemin said, and when closer to see yoogeun sleeping face.

 

Then they do their own things. Taemin and Key are playing and chatting together. Onew is playing his phone. Jonghyun and minho went to buy drinks. Krystal is still playing with her phone and yoogeun still sleeping on krystal's lap. Minho and jonghyun come back with drinks in their hands.

"Thanks hyung." Taemin said and take two drinks for himself and Key. Then he went to key continue playing with key.

Jonghyun give Onew one bottle drinks and chat with him. Minho went to give krystal drinks and sit beside her.

"Are you ok? Yoogeun slept on your lap." Minho ask krystal.

"Is ok. He's not that heavy."

"Who text you just now?"