I Wish You Loved Me Too

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

"LEE HEE RIN!!" 

 

We turned around to our back nervously. We sighed in relief when we wo THEY are.

 

 

 

Yeah, it's my bestfriends... Ri Rin, Yeon Young and So Min. God they scare the hell out of me.

 

"Yah! Why are you shouting my name and it's not LEE it's SHIN!!" I stood up and face them.

 

"Hey, It's LEE because you're already married." So Min said..

 

"Okay, I surrender. Anyway what are you doing here?" I asked them.

 

"We should be the one who ask that to you. What are you doing here!" Yeon Young asked.

 

"Can't you see? I'm having a date with Jeongmin oppa." I pull him next to me.

 

"Annyeong!" He greeted them and they smile.

 

"Annyeong Jeongmin oppa!!" They greeted him and he smile. Such a cute guy~

 

"Now, what are YOU doing here?"  I asked them emphasizing the 'YOU'

 

"Ahh, we're just strolling around when we see you so we call you." Ri Rin said.

 

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

 

"Wae? What else?" Ri Rin said as-a-matter-of-fact

 

"Nothing. I just thought that you're stalking me for ignoring you this days." I look down and stare to the ground.

 

"Even if you ignore us for years we will never stalk you. We know that you have a good reason. And you will tell us that reason tomorrow. Okay." Yeon Young said and I nodded.

 

"arasso, we will go now." They turn to Jeongmin oppa who looked out-of-place. "Annyeong Jeongmin oppa!" They said in sync. Even talking they are in unision?!  PFFT!!! 

 

"Annyeong~" Oppa smiled at them.

 

"Take care Hee Rin for us okay?" So Min said and he nodded. I rolled my eyes when they leave. What am I?! a KID?! 

 

"Yes you are." Jeongmin oppa smirked at me. Now he can read my mind?!

 

"Actually, I can't read mind."

 

"You can't? But how do you know what I'm saying?"

 

"I can't, it's just obvious in your expressions." He said and I rolled my eyes.

 

"Pfft. Let's just go home. I'm freaking scared of your mind reading." I said and he laugh.

 

"Arasso." He  said and we leave.

 

-in front of the house-

 

"Annyeong oppa!!" I bid goodbye to oppa and kiss him on the cheeks. 

 

"Annyeong Hee Rin-ah!" He leave and I enter the house seeing my 'husband' looking at me.

 

"Hey, remember what I told you earlier! This is the last." He smirked at me and go up to his room.

 

What now? Why does he want me to stop dating oppa when he's just ignoring me? He never know that he really hurt me when he's just ignoring me. It hurts being ignore by someone you love. Aisshhhh~ I love you L.Joe. But you're just ignoring me. I wish you love me too.

 

I walk up to my room and drop to dreamland.