Her special day or her nightmare?

I'm Married with Him

No One’s POV

 

Hee Rin’s big day comes yet, she hasn’t forgiven L.Joe.

 

“Princess…. Why won’t you give L.Joe another chance?” Her father asked.

 

Her father and father-in-law arrived but unfortunately, her and L.Joe’s mother can’t come because of some unfinished business and important meetings.

 

“Appa, I don’t know. Maybe later, tomorrow or next day. I don’t know. I love him but he hurt me.” She said.

 

“Okay princess. Just a minute and it will start soon.” Her father kissed her forehead and left the dressing room.

 

She sighed and looked herself at the mirror.

 

“I can do this! Hwaiting!”

 

The party start and it do well. Almost all of the invited guests arrive and they are all happy.

 

Then, in the middle of something, someone speaks. All of their heads turn to him as he goes near Hee Rin.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, I know that I’ve done something wrong to you. I’ve been a jerk the whole time. I keep our relationship from other people, but I just want to protect you from the crazy fan girls out there. I love you Hee Rin-ah! You’re my life and everything. Please forgive me. I’m sick of your cold acts to me. I love you very much. I really do. Forgive me.” He said as he kneeled in front of her.

 

She softened as she saw the sincerity in his eyes. Hee Rin told him to get up and hug him.

 

“Byunghun-ah…. I lov—“her sentence cut as she heard gasps and L.Joe’s grip on her loosen.

 

She turned around to the projector and her jaw drop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She and Jeongmin in the picture…….. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kissing passionately!..