Dinner

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

We arrive at ********** Restaurant and we enter a private room used for meetings. Is this dinner really important? Well, if it is, okay.. I saw oppa's parents aand they got up and greet me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Hee Rin imnida~" I introduce myself and bow.

 

"Annyeong, Hee Rin. Let's seat."

 

"Neh, Mrs. Lee!"

 

"Just call me aunt and call him uncle." She said and smiled at me and i nodded.

 

Our dinner finished at 8 pm and I still don't want to go home. Oppa's parents go home already.

 

"Oppa, let's go to the park." I said cutely and he giggled. HE'S SO CUTE!!!!

 

"Arasso, kaja!" He said and pull me to his car.

 

"Oppa, i had a great time today.. Your parents are so kind..." I said as I replay what happen before.

 

 

"Hee Rin, you know, you're so cute. I want you to be Jeongmin's wife." Mrs. Lee said and I choked on my own spit.

 

"OMMA!" Jeongmin oppa said as her mother stuck his tounge to him.

 

"Wae, I like her. I like her to be my daughter-in-law.." His mom pout. So CUTE!! LIKE OPPA~

 

Mr. Lee look at me and smile.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, don't mind her, she's a choding. I'm really confused who's the real kid here. Is it her or my son." Mr. Lee said and I chuckled.

 

"It's okay... " I smiled at them.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, don't mind her. Like my father said she's a choding." Oppa whispered to me and smiled.

 

"It's okay.. I like your mom.. She's so cute.." I giggled. Mrs. Lee noticed me.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, your so cute when you giggle.." She chuckled. "I want you to be my daughter-in-law!"

 

"Thanks..." i said and we continue to eat.

 

 

"really? Don't you find my umma annoying?" He asked still his eyes on the road.

 

"No, I find it cute... I really like your mom."

 

"Well, we're here." He park and go out to open the door for me.. SUCH A GENTLEMAN OPPA!

 

"Thanks oppa. " I said and we walk around the park.

 

He held my hand and I can't help but to blush... And I think he noticed me.

 

"Blushing?" He laugh as I turn redder.

 

"Oppa, of course not!" I look away to hide my face. 

 

"Arrasso.' He said sarcastically. We roam around the park. We sit on the swings and tell stories about our lives. 

 

"LEE HEE RIN!!" I stopped from laughing when I heard someone yell my name. 

 

UH-OH!! LEE HEE RIN, YOU'RE DEAD!