This is the LIFE~

I'm Married with Him

L.Joe's POV

 

"Of course I am. You're my wife and you are mine. I love you Hee Rin-ah!" I said to her in a low voice.

 

I really can't take it anymore. It really hurt me to see her happier with Jeongmin than me. I'm her husband so I should be the one to make her happy, right?

 

"W-what d-did you s-say?" She stuttered. Obviously shock about my confession. I cup her face and stare at her eyes. I can see hope in it.

 

"I said that I love you. I love you Hee Rin. YOU are MINE, Lee Hee Rin. I'm jealous about the fact that you're happier with Jeonmin than with me. I'm jealous that he can hug you freely. I'm jealous because you call him oppa. I'm jealous of him." I said seriously. 

 

"Y-you're j-jelous of Jeongmin o-oppa?" She asked again.

 

Does she want me to repeat myself again? 

 

"YES! I said it 5 times already and you can't remember it? Good thing that I love you and I can't hurt you or else." I let go of her face and hug her.

 

"So, what's your answer?"

 

"What answer? Are you asking me?" She asked. I let go of her and look at her seriously.

 

Aisshhh this girl! Now she's acting innocent?! How do I fall in ove with this kind of girl? Aiissshhhh..But.. I can't help it.. I really love her...

 

 

Your POV

 

"Of course I am. You're my wife and you are mine. I love you Hee Rin-ah!" he said. It really shock me.

 

"W-what d-did you s-say?" I asked him still shock about his sudden confession. He cup my face and look straight to my eyes. I can tell that he's really serious.

 

"I said that I love you. I love you Hee Rin. YOU are MINE, Lee Hee Rin. I'm jealous about the fact that you're happier with Jeonmin than with me. I'm jealous that he can hug you freely. I'm jealous because you call him oppa. I'm jealous of him." He said and it makes my heart flutter.

 

"Y-you're j-jelous of Jeongmin o-oppa?" I asked him again.

 

"YES! I said it 5 times already and you can't remember it? Good thing that I love you and I can't hurt you or else." He let go of my face and he hug me. I LOVE YOU TOO L.JOE.

 

"So, what's your answer?" 

 

I'll first..

 

"What answer? Are you asking me?"  I said innocently. He let go off me and stare seriosly.

 

"Wae?" I blink twice.

 

"Yah!" I jump a bit when he yelled at me. "Don't act innocent. I told you that I love you and now what is your answer."

 

"Don't shout at me! You can just ask me but don't yell!" I pouted and he kiss me. ON MY LIPS!

 

"So, what's your answer? Yes or no?" I look away and prtend to think.

 

"Uhhmm.... I like Jeongmin oppa...." 

 

"YAH! Why is Jeongmin included here? I'm just asking you if you like me." I jump a bit again.  He's having a habit of yelling at me.

 

"L.Joe, I don't like you." I said and I see his face fell. I can see that he's hurt.

 

"I see...." He said and walk away but I grab his wrist..

 

"Wait, You haven't ask me if I love you." He turn to me again and cup my face.

 

"Do you love me?" He asked and I nodded.

 

"Of course, I'm just teasing you a while ago." I said and he kissed me deeply. I kiss back and I can feel his smile on the kiss. I let go before our kiss became a make out session.

 

"Stop now!" I said and he smiled at me.

 

"Arasso, wifey!" He said and hug me again.

 

"Wifey, don't go out with Jeongmin again arasso?" He whispered to me but I shook my head. He let go and look at me.

 

"I can't." I said and he glare at me. Are we fighting again?

 

"Why? Why you can't? Do you love him more than me?" He asked me. This is what I don't like. Questioning my love.

 

"I love you Byunghun but he knows our secret that's why I'm dating him." I said as-a-matter-of-fact

 

"Ahhh.. That's why he do't react much seeing me coming out from the house." He said in a lower voice and I nodded.

 

"Let me see him arasso?" I said but he refuse. I keep whining about it until he agree..

 

"I love you Byunghun~" I coed as he roll his eyes.

 

"Wae? You don't love me? Okay, I'll call Jeongmin oppa to have a date with him." I grab my phone and pretend to dial oppa's number. He snatch my phone and throw it in the couch.

 

"Yah! you might broke m phone." I said but he just carry me bridal style up to my room. He lay me on the bed and he lay beside me.

 

"Why do you need to call Jeongmin? You can just have a date with me?" He asked as he cuddle me.

 

"Nothing, I just want to tease you. Mehrong~" I said as I cuddle him too. 

 

We cuddle each other until we fall to slumber.

 

This is the LIFE~