His Noona

I'm Married with Him

No One’s POV

 

The school ends and Hee Rin quickly find your way out the school. You saw Jeongmin waiting for Hee Rin in the front gate.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, let’s get some ice cream.” He said

 

“Uhh… Oppa,  I can’t. I have a visitor at house today so I can’t. Mianhae.. Let’s just go tomorrow.” Hee Rin said feeling a bit sorry for him as she bit her lip. He smiled and nodded.

 

“Arasso. I’m not forcing you. Let’s just go out when you’re free.”

 

“Gomawo oppa~ You’re the best.” Hee Rin said as he hug and kiss his cheeks.

 

“I know I am.” He laugh. “You better go. You sure don’t want your visitor to wait any longer.”

 

“Ah… Neh… I’ll leave now! Take care oppa!” She said and turn around to leave.

 

“You too.” Jeongmin waved goodbye to her.

 

 

Hee Rin’s POV

 

I got home quickly because L.Joe said that I can’t have a date with Jeongmin oppa today.

 

I arrive at home and see him in the couch grinning at me.

 

“Yah! Stop that grin of yours or I’ll slash your mouth so you can’t smile anymore!” I hissed at him as he walk to me and hug me.

 

“Why so bitter? You just go home and you’re burning with anger now?” He whispered huskily. I let go from his grip then look at him.

 

“Why don’t you want me to have a date with Jeongmin oppa?” I pouted.

 

“Why do you want to have a date with him?” He asked and I can tell that he’s pissed. Might as well .

 

“Nothing, I just like to go with him. I really miss his treats to me.” I said

 

“Yah! Wil-“ He was cut off when the door bells.

 

“Save your lines. I’ll just open the door.” I grin at him and open the door. I gasped when I see his most closed noona. Han Hyo Joo unnie.

 

"Annyeong~ I'm back Byunghunnie~" She said and ran to MY HUSBAND and hug him like she didn’t see me .

 

“Hyo Joo noona!!!” He hug back.

 

Ohh.. She’s Han Hyo Joo. She’s so close to him since we’re 9 yrs. old. She’s close to me also but not like her and L.Joe. She’s 23 now and she’s L.Joe’s ex-girlfriend. They last for I think 6 months only because she and her family move to US. L.Joe really llove her that time. Seeing them talking now makes me want to shot her an armalite and throw her far away. Yes, I’m jealous. BURNING WITH JEALUOSY!

 

They broke from the hug that seemed like forever and I think she finally noticed me and smiled at me. I smiled back but forced not to be rude.

 

“Annyeong Hee Rin-ah~” She wave at me and I waved back.

 

“Annyeong Hyo Joo unnie~” I said and she quickly turn to L.Joe and hug his arm.              

 

“Byunghunnie~ let’s go somewhere. I want to have a time with you like before.” She said and L.Joe nodded.

 

WHAT?! He will go on a date with his ex-noona girlfriend and leave me here alone?

 

“Hee rin-ah, I’ll just go with noona and don’t leave arasso?” he smiled at me but I just rolled my eyes and ignore him. He hold my wrist but I pull my hand away and go to my room. I’M SO PISSED OFF!

 

“Noona, let’s go now.” He said loud that I can hear.

 

He’s really pissing me off!!

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I told Hee Rin to go home early. I don’t want her to be with Jeongmin today. She arrive and she saw me grinning at her.  

 

“Yah! Stop that grin of yours or I’ll slash your mouth so you can’t smile anymore!” She hissed at me as I walk to her and hug her.

 

“Why so bitter? You just go home and you’re burning with anger now?” I whispered huskily. She let go from my hug and look at me.

 

“Why don’t you want me to have a date with Jeongmin oppa?” she pouted.

 

She’s upset cause I didn’t allow her to have a date with his ‘oppa’?! AISHH!

 

“Why do you want to have a date with him?” I asked with a pissed tone. Whose husband will not be pissed if his wife wants to have a date with other guy?

 

“Nothing, I just like to go with him. I really miss his treats to me.” She said. !

 

“Yah! Wil-“ I was cut off when the door bells.

 

“Save your lines. I’ll just open the door.” She grin at me and open the door.

 

“I’m back Byunghunnie~” I heard that voice again. That’s the voice of my noona. My first love.  Hyo Joo noona. She ran to me and hug me.

 

“Hyo Joo noona!!!” I hug back. She’s my first girlfriend. I LOVED her very much but I LOVE MY WIFE now.

 

She let go off me and look at Hee Rin and smile. Hee Rin smiled back.

 

“Annyeong Hee Rin-ah~” She wave at her and Hee Rin waved back.

 

“Annyeong Hyo Joo unnie~” She said and Noona quickly turn to me and my arm.             

 

“Byunghunnie~ let’s go somewhere. I want to have a time with you like before.” She said and I nodded.

 

I missed hanging out with her and I want to get some news about her lately.

 

“Hee rin-ah, I’ll just go with noona and don’t leave arasso?” I smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes and ignored me. I hold her wrist but she pulled her hand away and go to her room.

 

What now? She’s so bipolar!!.... Wait is she jealous? *smirks*

 

“Noona, let’s go now.” I said a bit louder that Hee Rin can hear and noona nodded. We get to the car and go to the place she wants and we tell our life this past few years.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

It’s 09:00 pm when Hyo Joo and L.Joe arrive.  Hee Rin was sitting in the couch. She got up and go to the kitchen not even saying hi to them when they arrive. Hyo Joo frowned at her action and L.Joe see this.

 

“Byunghunnie, why is your wife a bit cold to me?” she asked as L.Joe sigh.

 

“I think that she’s just jealous because she knows that we have a past, right? Don’t worry noona, I’ll fix this.” L.Joe smiled at her and she nodded. L.Joe go in the kitchen to talk to her jealous wife. Hyo Joo sneak at them and hide in the kitchen door.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, why are you so cold to noona? She don’t do anything to you though.” He said as he turn Hee Rin to him.

 

What? You expect me to be friendly with you're childhood noona who used to be you're girlfriend?!"  Hee Rin stormed off as she glare at L.Joe. L.Joe was abot to speak when Hyo Joo spoke and go out from her hiding place.

 

"Sorry for being a wall between you but, I'm already married so i can't have byunghunnie"

 

Hee Rin froze at the moment she heard Hyo Joo.

 

”Ohh... I just thought you want my Byunghun back,, hehehe ,... Sorry.."  Hee Rin chuckled in embarrassment as she rub the back of her neck.

 

“That’s what you get for being jealous.” L.Joe said as he and Hyo Joo laugh. Hee Rin pouted.

 

“MIAN!!”

 

“It’’s okay.. I should leave now cause my husband is waiting for me.” Hyo Joo said and laave.

 

After Hyo Joo leave, Hee Rin and L.Joe go up to their bedroom and sleep cuddling each other.