L.Joe's Command

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

I go up in my room and quickly find a dress for me to wear. I glance at the clock and its 5:55 pm. I still have time to fix myself.

 

"No.."

 

"No..."

 

"No.."

 

"Perfect.."

 

I admire myself for awhile then fix my hair and put some make-up. I slid on my high heels then look at my self on the mirror

 

"I wish that oppa will find me beautiful..." I said to myself and grab my pouch.

 

I go downstairs and Teen Top turn their heads to me. Their jaw drops. Do I look ridiculous?

 

"Yah! Do I look  ridiculous?" I ask them and pout. They shook their heads in unision.

 

"Then, why are you looking at me as if I am a creep?"

 

"sister-in-law! You lok gorgeous. I wish that I'm your husband and not L.Joe hyung.." Ricky said earning a smack from Niel. You blush at his compliment.

 

"Yah! Hee rin is L.Joe hyung's not yours!" He yelled at Ricky and he pouted.

 

"Phsss.. Niel, don't act like an angel, I know that you are attracted to Hee Rin too.." chunji stated and Niel glared at him. I chuckled at their acts.

 

"Stop that! You act like kids." CAP said then turn to me. "Hee Rin-ah, Where are you going?" 

 

"Ahh.. i'm going to have a dinner with Jeongmin oppa." I said and they just nodded except for L.Joe. Then, I heard a honk from outside and I'm sure that it's Jeongmin oppa.

 

"Guys, Jeongmin oppa is waiting for me, I should go now. Annyeong!" I turn around but before I go out, Someone hold my wrist and whispered.

 

"This is the first and last date that you will go with Jeongmin." It's L.Joe. Why is he acting like this? Why does he want me to go on a date with oppa?

 

"Why--"

 

"Just stop asking and just obey me." He whispered again and it sounds like he's mad. 

 

He open the door and lightly push me out. Aissshhh! What's with him?

 

"Hee Rin-ah!" I snapped out my thoughts when Jeongmin oppa called me. I walk up to him and He's looks great. He's so handsome and at the same time HOT!

 

"Hee Rin-ah, you look gorgeous." Oppa complimented me and I can't hellp but to blush.

 

"Thanks oppa, you look handsome too."

 

"Gomawo..... Ahhh, my parents are going to eat with us. I hope you don't mind." He said politely. WHAT?! His parents?! I should not embarrased myself later.

 

"I don't. It's okay oppa."

 

"Jeongmal? Don't worry, they don't bite." He joked and I giggled.

 

"Let's go now?" I nodded and he open the door. I sat on the front him while he's driving. We drove off to our way in the restaurant. I wish that I won't be embarassed later.

 

L.Joe's POV

 

Hee Rin go downstair and our jaw drop at what we saw. SHE LOOKS PERFECT! WOW! I'm so lucky to have a wife like her.

 

"sister-in-law! You lok gorgeous. I wish that I'm your husband and not L.Joe hyung.." I snickered to myself but they don't noticed it. Sorry guys, I owe her!

 

"Hee Rin-ah, Where are you going?" CAP asked and my face fell.

 

"Ahh.. i'm going to have a dinner with Jeongmin oppa." 

 

I know where is she going. She dressed like that for Jeongmin but when she's with me, she just dress normally?! THE HELL!!!

 

"Guys, Jeongmin oppa is waiting for me, I should go now. Annyeong!" She turned aroud but i grab her wrist and whispered to her.

 

"This is the first and last date that you will go with Jeongmin."

 

"Why--" I cut her.

 

"Just stop asking and just obey me." I know that she noticed my angered voice so before she could say anything, I open the door and push her outside. I look at her in the window and saw her deep in her thoughts but she was anapped with Jeongmin's voice. 

 

I saw them being sweet to each other and I can't help but to get jealous. YES I ADMIT IT, I'M JEALOUS!!

 

"!" I cursed and turn to Teen Top who is hiding their laughs when Jeongmin and Hee Rin leave.

 

"Jealous?" 

 

"Of course! SHE'S MY  WIFE." They laugh harder.

 

"Calm down. Just like you said, she''s YOUR wife so Jeongmin can't get her." Chunji said to me and I smirked.

 

"Yeah, good thinking hyung."

 

"I know, I'm not just handsome, I'm also Genius." He laugh and we looked at him in disgust.

 

"Yeah, right. Like we believe you." Changjo mumbled and we laugh except for Chunji who is glaring at us now.

 

Yeah, LEE HEE RIN, you are MINE.

 

 

 

But, I don't know how to show my love for you! SIGH!